An audio interface is a device that connects musical instruments and other audio devices to a computer. It allows musicians and other audio artists to record and edit their music on a computer. Audio interfaces come in a variety of shapes and sizes, but all of them have two main components: an input and an output. The input is where audio signals enter the audio interface, and the output is where audio signals leave the audio interface. Some audio interfaces also have a third component, called a headphone jack, which allows musicians to listen to their music without disturbing others.
Audio interfaces can be used to record and edit music, but they can also be used to play back music that has been recorded on a computer. When an audio interface is used to play back music, it is connected to a set of speakers or headphones. This allows the musician or audio artist to hear their music without having to use a computer.
Audio interfaces come in a variety of shapes and sizes, but they all have two main components: an input and an output. The input is where audio signals enter the audio interface, and the output is where audio signals leave the audio interface. Some audio interfaces also have a third component, called a headphone jack, which allows musicians to listen to their music without disturbing others. With so many products on the market, we’ve picked the top one’s for you.
Best 192 KHz Audio Interfaces
- Takes RME's famous HDSP Digiface and improves it with USB 2 connectivity, bus power, and expanded I/O
- 4 Optical inputs/outputs accept either ADAT or S/PDIF and support SMUX and SMUX4
- RME's powerful TotalMix provides easy routing and monitoring
- Runs on RME's MADIface series driver and shares ASIO with several other RME devices
- Bus-powered for complete portability
- 🎧 【DIRECT MONITOR】Wrugste 2i2 USB audio interface has a MONO and STEREO switch (two direct monitoring modes),you can monitor directly through the preamp input,so you will get a completely delay-free sound that can accurately hear and process your recordings in real-time.You can also turn it OFF at any time.
- 【Combo Inputs】Wrugste 2i2 USB Audio Interface has Combo input sockets that can connect microphones&guitar and instruments or line-level signals. Combo sockets accept both XLR and ¼” (6.35 mm) jacks. Microphones connect using XLR plugs; instruments and line-level signals should be connected via ¼” (6.35 mm) jack plugs of either TS or TRS type.
- 【Line Outputs】Wrugste USB audio interface has LEFT and RIGHT 2 x ¼” (6.35 mm) TRS jack sockets are on the rear panel; they can connect to powered studio monitors to monitor directly.
- 【24 Bit/192kHz Professional Audio Quality 】This is the best way to get sound into your computer and it could also improve sound quality. If you have got mics in your studio and an electric guitar and you want to record them on your computer, but your computer doesn't have the right inputs, the Wrugste USB audio interface solves this problem.
- 【+48V Phantom Power】Wrugste USB audio interface has a +48V phantom power switch for microphone input, it enables 48V phantom power at the XLR socket (required for professional studio condenser microphones).
- 【Dual Microphone Interface】The sound card has two microphone input interfaces, both of which support MIC (XLR)/LINE (TRS) input for connecting microphones or digital musical instruments, providing excellent recording quality, dynamic response and rich low frequency.
- 【RCA input and output】This product provides RCA input and output interface, you can use it to choose more input and output sources, such as input accompaniment. It also provides volume balance adjustment for input accompaniment and microphone, as well as internal recording function
- 【24-bit/ 192kHz】The device has 24-bit/ 192kHz audio resolution, high-quality conversion is the key to achieve high-quality audio, which can make your recordings clearer and better.
- 【Ultra-low-latency listening】Have a headphone jack, which can provide ultra-low-latency listening function, each port has a separate knob control, you can adjust the appropriate volume at any time
- 【Easy to use】 The product does not need to install complicated drivers, and the product can be used directly by connecting the supporting USB to the product and computer. (Note: If you want to record, you need to download and use the recording software on your computer. This product supports all free recordings. software and racks)
- 24-bit/192 kHz, USB 2.0 18x8 audio interface (8x8 at 192 kHz)
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs and 2 mic/line inputs, with XMAX Class a mic preamps and +48V phantom power
- 8 channels of ADAT Optical input (4 channels at 96 kHz)
- 6 ¼” TRS balanced, DC-coupled line outputs
- 2 headphone outputs with A/B switching on headphone output 1
- Professional recording tool - 2 high-headroom instrument inputs to record guitar, bass, and your favorite line-level devices, easily record audio into your computer. Connect to studio monitors, or plug in on stage with dual Jack outputs to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound.
- Boutique-quality - Mic preamps with class-leading fidelity and dynamic range combo inputs accept mic, line and instrument sources 48V phantom power for use with Studio mics. Podcast, Record, Live Stream, This Portable Audio Interface Covers it All.
- Perfect recording quality - High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/ 192kHz. There is no buzzing and crackling in the recorded audio.
- Easy to use - Connect your Mac or PC, connect your guitar or microphone, open the recording software, and you can start recording. Quick start tool to get up and running easier.
- "Strong compatibility - Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac, Windows, and iPad.Package includes 1 x Audio interface, 1 x PC connection line. NOTE: Not included microphone! "
- The upgraded audio interface bundle is capable to establish a new trend for Podcasting, with plug-and-play use, crystal-clear audio recording, and fashionable design, making your home studios to a professional level. Ideal for podcast recording, streaming, voice-over, and content creation. Compatible with PC, smartphone, tablet, camera, Windows, Mac OS, ect.
- Up to 11 customized sound pads to enhance your podcast atmosphere: It's capable to have 11 customized sound effects. 3 sound pads support recording a max 60s audio effect each and one-key looping, while 8 ones for 20s audio effect. Moreover, you can adjust the volume of each sound pad. It could be uploaded with your favorite audio for podcast recording via smartphone, PC, microphone, or Bluetooth device.
- Excellent performance with superior preamp: Built-in quality pre-amps and support phantom power for best performance of XLR microphone. AME2A features with 3-level mic gain adjustment, supporting ultra-low noise gain up to 60dB, high-end dynamic microphones, such as SM7B/SM58, SM58. 32Bit high-performance chipset and DENOISE function will provide a clearer sound.
- Premium condenser microphone for clear sound recording: Excellent audio performance for crystal clear sound. High sensitivity and signal-to-noise ratio captures every word clearly. The cardioid polar pattern will pick up audio in front of the sound source while rejecting unwanted noise, to guarantee a clear and rich sound to be recorded.
- Enjoy a personalized podcasting atmosphere: Equipment with 6 reverb modes, You can adjust the time and depth of reverb freely, 12-step auto-tune, 3 modifiable tones (Treble, mid-range, bass), and pitch changer knobs. Each microphone input is independently controlled. Pro features like sidechain, music only, and loopback switch are also included.
- Four of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound. Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass. Eight balanced line inputs for connecting synthesizers, drum machine and other line-level sources. Four monitor outputs with anti-thump technology and speaker switching.
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/ 192kHz.
- Easy start tool to get up and running easier than ever
- Includes free software from Antares, Relab, Softube, XLN Audio, Brainworx, Splice, Focusrite, Ableton, and Avid, all available via download upon purchase and registration
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get Fuse Audio Labs’ FX plug-in Bucket-500 and VPRE-2C for FREE upon registration and download
- 2-in/2-out USB 2.0 audio interface with fast speed and low latency
- 24-bit/192kHz converters combine with premium analog circuitry to deliver top-notch sound
- 1 boutique-sounding Onyx mic preamp provides excellent fidelity and dynamic range
- +48-volt phantom power for your studio condenser mics
- 1/4" input with hi-Z switch for DI-ing your guitar or bass
- Capture Every Detail - Premium component selection and 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring to your Mac to PC
- Low Latency - Hi-Speed USB / USB-C circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2.59ms; USB and USB-C connection cables included
- Pristine Studio Grade Capture - Transparent Crystal preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- Connectivity - XLR+¼” TRS combo input, (1) ¼” instrument input, stereo ¼” outs and ¼” headphone out with independent level control
- Feature Packed - Rugged metal chassis, large central volume control, VU LED meters and USB/Direct knob for zero latency monitoring
- Pro performance with the finest pre-amps - Achieve a brighter and a more open recording thanks to the best performing mic pre-amps the Scarlett range has ever seen. A switchable Air mode will add extra clarity to your vocals when recording with your Scarlett Solo.
- Get the perfect guitar take - There’s no need to sacrifice your tone with the high headroom instrument input when recording your guitar and basses. Capture your instruments in all their glory without any unwanted clipping or distortion thanks to our Gain Halos.
- Studio quality recordings for your music and podcasts - You can achieve professional sounding recordings with Scarlett’s high-performance converters which enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz. Your recordings will retain all of their sonic qualities so that you can sound like the artists you admire.
- Low-noise for crystal clear listening - Two low-noise balanced outputs provide clean audio playback. Hear all the details and nuances of your own track or music from Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon Music. Plug-in your own headphones via the output for private listening in high-fidelity.
- Easy Start - It’s easier than ever to get up and running with your Scarlett with our online tool, Easy Start. Whether you’re looking to record or playback audio, we will help you get started.
- 2-channel USB 2.0 Audio Interface with 2 MIDAS Preamps
- Phantom Power
- Deluxe Photo Savings Bundle includes Samson Monitor Headphone and all the cables you'll need. The solo interface comes with a whole range of recording software and sounds to choose from. (See description). OS X and Windows compatible.
- Capture your music anywhere by simply plugging your guitar straight into one high headroom instrument input and monitoring directly for latency-free foldback. Included headphone input.
- The high-performing 3rd generation Scarlett mic preamp is the best yet for miking up guitars or recording vocals.
- The 24-bit/192kHz high-performance converters allow you to record and play back audio at studio quality. Air mode breathes life into vocals, adding unique high-end detail.
- Quick Start gets you set up, recording and playing back within minutes. The technicalities are all taken care of, so you can focus on your mix.
- USB-C (USB 2.0) bus-powered, 2x2 audio interface for Mac and Windows
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192 kHz sampling rates
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS main outputs with front-panel level control
- Studio One Artist and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
- Easily create music productions, livestreams, and podcasts on Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Record vocals and instruments with rich, full sound using Vintage Mic Preamp mode
- Add clarity with 76 Compressor based on UA’s famed 1176
- Produce with industry-leading software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM's Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
- Harness USB bus power for on-the-go recording with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
Best 192 KHz Audio Interfaces Buying Guides
192 kHz audio interfaces are becoming more common as the technology improves. They allow for much higher quality audio than the traditional 44.1 kHz interface. The increased bandwidth and bit depth allow for a much fuller and richer sound. Many professional audio applications are now using 192 kHz audio interfaces, and the trend is likely to continue as the quality of the recordings improves.
What is an audio interface?
An interface of 192 kHz audio interfaces is a device that allows two or more pieces of equipment to be interconnected so that they can communicate with each other. The interface typically consists of a port, a cable, and a connector.
The benefits of using an audio interface
The benefits of using an interface of 192 khz audio interfaces include the ability to process audio at a higher quality, as well as the ability to connect to devices that support higher audio quality. Additionally, 192 khz audio interfaces tend to be more expensive than lower-quality interfaces, so using one can be seen as a sign of quality.
The features of audio interfaces
The features of interfaces of 192 khz audio interfaces include:
-High-definition audio with a sampling rate of up to 192kHz
-24-bit resolution for clear and precise sound
-Low latency for smooth and responsive performance
-Compatibility with a wide range of software and hardware
-Flexible connectivity options for easy setup
The different types of audio interfaces
There are many different types of 192 kHz audio interfaces available on the market today. The most common type is the USB interface, which is used to connect the audio interface to a computer. Other popular types of audio interfaces include the Firewire interface, the Thunderbolt interface, and the PCI Express interface.
The best audio interfaces for different purposes
As the best 192 kHz audio interface for a given purpose will vary depending on the specific needs of the user. However, some of the best 192 kHz audio interfaces on the market include the RME Fireface UFX II, the MOTU 828x, and the Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt.
How to choose the right audio interface
Including the specific needs of the user and the type of equipment being used. However, some general tips on how to choose the right interface for 192 kHz audio recordings may include considering the following factors:
-The quality of the audio interface: In order to get the best possible sound quality, it is important to choose an audio interface with a high signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) and low total harmonic distortion (THD).
-The features of the audio interface: The audio interface should have all the features that the user needs, such as a built-in mixer, phantom power, etc.
-The connectivity of the audio interface: The audio interface should have the right type of connectors (e.g. XLR, TRS, RCA, etc.) and enough of them to connect all the equipment that will be used.
-The price of the audio interface: It is important to find an audio interface that is affordable without sacrificing quality or features.
The conclusion of 192 khz audio interfaces is that they allow for much higher quality audio than lower khz audio interfaces. This is due to the fact that 192 khz audio interfaces allow for a much higher sampling rate, which leads to a better overall sound quality.