An adjustable electric bass guitar is a type of electric guitar that allows the player to adjust the tension of the strings, typically by means of a screw or a lever on the body of the guitar. This can be used to change the pitch of the strings, or to simply make the strings easier or harder to press down. With so many products on the market, we’ve picked the top one’s for you.
Best Adjustable Electric Bass Guitars
- Wooden and synthetic body with a stunning finish
- Outstanding look and sound Comfortable neck and fingerboard, ideal for any style of playing
- Adjustable bridge provides solid tone, sustain, and great intonation
- High-tensile strength fretwire for durability and smooth playability
- Ideal for beginners as well as bass musicians
- Usage: 5-string electric bass guitar suitable for right-hand usage
- Rosewood Fretboard: Rosewood provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range
- Accu-Cast B500 Bridge: The Accu-cast B500 bridge features adjustable saddles for variable string spacing by +/- 1.5mm
- Tonal Control: Experience precision tonal control with a switch to choose passive-only operation
- 3-Band EQ: Equipped with the Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ
- YMC full-size electric acoustic bass guitar is made to produce high-quality sound for beginners and pros alike. You can play bass guitar with or without an amp.
- Featuring a gorgeous construction finished in, this bass also boasts a beautiful Dot Inlay, a 22-Frets hardwood fretboard. Die cast chrome tuners complete the hardware ensemble, ensuring you stay in tune even when you're plugged in and rocking out.
- 4-band 7545 Active equalizer System, and an adjustable truss rod. The EQ-7545R bass preamp to produces high-quality sound with Built-in Volume control and the 4-bands equalizer adjustment of bass, middle, treble, and presence.
- The Single-Cutaway design brings the player a very comfortable experience. Laminated Linden Top,Back and Sides, ABS Body Bindings Rosewood Bridge and Fingerboard. .Durable wood composition creates a rich, beautiful sound, great for jam sessions or on stage performances.
- Overall Package Dimensions: 45.5”(L) x 18.3“(W) x 4.9“(H). The set Includes:Aoustic-Electric Bass Guitar,5mm padding Gig Bag,Strap,Picks. But Amp,amp cord,9V battery 6F22 not included.
- 100% designed by Fender
- Thin and lightweight body
- Short-scale neck
- Split single-coil Precision Bass pickup
- Sealed die-cast tuning machines
- 【PREMIUM SOUND】The basswood body and rosewood fingerboard of this electric bass guitar have high hardness and high toughness, which provides a better conduction environment for the sound. The closed-back H-H pickup provides power while reducing current sound and avoiding external noise interference to produce a fuller sound.
- 【EXQUISITE CRAFTSMANSHIP】The streamlined headstock design of full size bass guitar keeps the string tension straight from the bolt to the tuner to improve stability and suppress murmur. The whole body of the electric bass is cut in a three-dimensional manner, which realizes the overall lightweight and enhances the comfort of playing.
- 【STRONG FUCTION】This right hand bass guitar features a 1/4-inch headphone output for silent practice and a 1/8-inch aux input jack for MP3 players. The bridge is adjustable for easier access to firm tone, sustain, and great intonation.
- 【UNIQUE DESIGN】This 4-string rock bass has a novel flame shape that looks like a burning flame. The superior shell inlay on the rosewood fretboard is eye-catching and makes this bass even more distinctive. This special bass could be a surprising gift for music lovers.
- 【SUITABLE FOR ALL SKILL LEVELS】The 20 watt amplifier with built-in speaker, headphone output & input jack. It can be used with a 4-string bass guitar to better play a variety of sounds. This electric bass set is a great choice for beginners to experienced musicians of all levels.
- 24" scale length, 1.5" shorter than a standard-size Stratocaster; 36" overall length, 3.5" shorter than a standard-size Stratocaster
- "C"-shaped maple neck
- 20-fret fingerboard
- Three single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- Hardtail 6-saddle bridge
- Solid Mahogany Body
- Five-Piece Maple/Mahogany Neck
- Active-Passive Electronics With Battery Alert LED
- Black Nickel Hardware
- Player Port app offers a digital tuner and tips and tricks to get you started playing the guitar
Best Adjustable Electric Bass Guitars Buying Guides
In the late 1950s, the electric bass guitar was introduced as an instrument that was meant to be played with amplification. The first commercially successful electric bass guitar was the Fender Precision Bass, which was introduced in 1951. The Precision Bass was designed by Leo Fender, who is also credited with inventing the electric guitar. The Precision Bass was a game-changer for musicians because it allowed them to be heard over the noise of a full band. The electric bass guitar quickly became the standard for bassists in both jazz and rock bands. Today, there are many different types of electric bass guitars available, including those with adjustable bridges and pickup configurations.
What are adjustable electric bass guitars?
An adjustable electric bass guitar is an electric bass guitar that can be adjusted to suit the player’s individual playing style and preferences. The most common type of adjustable electric bass guitar is the five-string bass, which has four standard strings and one low B string. Other types of adjustable electric bass guitars include the six-string bass, the seven-string bass, and the eight-string bass.
The benefits of adjustable electric bass guitars
Some of the benefits of adjustable electric bass guitars include the ability to adjust the height of the strings, the ability to adjust the intonation, and the ability to adjust the action. This allows for a more customized and comfortable playing experience. Additionally, adjustable electric bass guitars tend to be more durable and have a longer lifespan than non-adjustable models.
The features of adjustable electric bass guitars
Some adjustable electric bass guitars have a pickup selector switch, allowing the player to choose between different pickups. Other features include a volume control knob, a tone control knob, and a pickup balance knob. Some bass guitars also have a built-in EQ, or equalization, system that allows the player to adjust the sound of the bass guitar.
The types of adjustable electric bass guitars
There are four main types of adjustable electric bass guitars: the Fender Precision Bass, the Gibson Thunderbird, the Ibanez BTB, and the Music Man StingRay. Each type has its own unique features and capabilities that make it ideal for different styles of music and playing.
The Fender Precision Bass is the original electric bass guitar and is known for its thick, rich sound. It has a four-string design and a wide variety of different pickups to choose from, making it versatile for any style of music.
The Gibson Thunderbird is a six-string electric bass guitar that is perfect for rock and metal styles of music. It has two humbucking pickups that give it a powerful, distorted sound.
The Ibanez BTB is a five-string electric bass guitar that is perfect for funk and R&B styles of music. It has a narrower neck than other bass guitars, making it easier to play fast, intricate bass lines.
The Music Man StingRay is a four-string electric bass guitar that is known for its bright, punchy sound. It has a unique body shape and a powerful active EQ that allows you to shape your sound exactly how you want it.
The prices of adjustable electric bass guitars
Such as the make and model of the guitar, the retailer, and any special features or add-ons. However, in general, prices for adjustable electric bass guitars can range from around $200 to $2,000 or more.
The best brands of adjustable electric bass guitars
Some of the brands that are commonly mentioned as being the best include Fender, Ibanez, Yamaha, and Squier. These brands all offer a wide range of electric bass guitars that come in different shapes, sizes, and price ranges, so there is sure to be an option that is perfect for each individual bassist.
Different people may have different opinions on the matter. Some may feel that adjustable electric bass guitars are a great tool that allows players to really dial in their sound, while others may find them to be unnecessary and prefer a more traditional approach. Ultimately, it is up to the individual player to decide what works best for them.
Best Adjustable Electric Bass Guitars Resources