Basswood Solid Electric Guitars are guitars that are made with a solid piece of basswood for the body. Basswood is a type of wood that is known for its light weight and its ability to produce a warm, rich tone. These characteristics make basswood an excellent choice for electric guitars. With so many products on the market, we’ve picked the top one’s for you.
Best Basswood Solid Electric Guitars
- Easy to Play: Indio Retro Classic Electric Guitars are perfect for beginners or for players that need a practice, backup, or travel axe. They feature easy-to-play, "fast" satin necks and quiet, full sounding pickups.
- Industry Standard Features: Indio Retro Classic Electric Guitars boast industry standard features and sizes, just like the major brand guitar companies, but at a fraction of the price. The Retro Classic has the standard 22 frets, 25.5in scale, and 9.5in radius.
- Make it Your Own: Change the pickups or change the pots to make this Indio guitar your own. The large open cavity allows for complete customization. It is a great way to experiment with tone and after market hardware, without risking your primary piece.
- Included Gig Bag: All Indio Retro Classic Electric Guitar ships with a protective gig bag to defend your axe against dings and scratches as you travel.
- Great guitar, built for musicians, right for beginners.
- Body Body shape: Double cutaway Body type: Solid body Body material: Solid wood Top wood: Not applicable Body wood: Basswood Body finish: Gloss Orientation: Right handed Neck Neck shape: Dinky Neck wood: 1-piece Maple with graphite reinforcement Joint: Bolt-on Scale length: 25.5 in. Truss rod: Standard Neck finish: Satin Fretboard Material: Rosewood Radius: Compound Fret size: Jumb
- Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank
- Upgraded features such as arched tops, new high-output ceramic-magnet pickups, graphite-reinforced maple necks, bound fingerboards and headstocks, and black hardware deliver more for less
- The JS32 Dinky Arch Top has an elegantly arch-topped basswood body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, compound-radius (12"-16") bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, and a bound headstock
- Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way blade switching, Jackson-branded Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo bridge, black hardware and die-cast tuners
- Basswood Body w/ Maple Neck
- SGR by Floyd Rose Trem System
- Schecter Diamond Plus Pickups
- Chrome Hardware
- Rosewood Fingerboard w/Dot inlay
- 【SOLID BASSWOOD BODY】The 39 inch electric guitar features solid basswood wood body, maple neck and rosewood fingerboard, which is well made and provide phenomenal tone. And the rock style finish with premium baking paint process not only adds style but also is more durable
- 【S-S-S PICKUPS】The 6-string rock guitar features three classic single-coil pickups that restore the classic sound and provide clearer, brighter, and well-balanced tone. The 5-ways pickup switch, 1 volume, 2 tone controls and tremolo bridge system provide different tone performance. Suitable for many music styles, such as blues, rock, pop, funk, jazz, country and Fusion
- 【EASY TO PLAY】The most prevalent C-shaped neck profile is remarkably comfortable and reduce fatigue when playing or practicing, which is combines both classic and comfortable designs. The copper-nickel fret position marks help the starters to switch fingerings and improve their skills quickly
- 【FOR ALL SKILL LEVELS】Ready to use right out of the box, no assembly required. A perfect choice for musicians of all levels from beginner to experienced. Comes with a protective gig bag to defend your guitar against unwant scratches while making it easy to carry outside.
- 【COMPLETE STARTER KIT】The beginner eletric guitar set comes with a full-size guitar and all the parts you need, including Gig bag, shoulder strap, cable, tremolo arm and picks. This eletric guitar has a beautiful appearance and perfect sound that is the best choices for holiday gift
- Big Fat Beefy Tone: The dual-coil humbucking pickup delivers a nice, fat sound, while reducing or "bucking" unwanted noise and hum.
- Easy to Play: Indio Cali Classic Guitars are perfect for beginners or for players that need a practice or backup axe. They feature easy-to-play, "fast" satin necks and quiet, full sounding pickups.
- Make It Your Own: Change the pickups or change the pots to make this Indio guitar your own. The large open cavity allows for complete customization. It is a great way to experiment with tone and aftermarket hardware, without destroying your primary piece.
- Included Gig Bag: All Indio Cali Classic Electric Guitars ship with a protective Gig Bag to defend your axe against dings and scratches as you travel.
- Baritone tuning
- Dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil soapbar pickups
- String-through-body bridge
- 27” scale length
- Chrome hardware
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Single-coil Stratocaster neck and middle pickups, humbucking bridge pickup
- Thin and lightweight body
- 6-saddle hardtail bridge
- Satin finish neck
- Full-size 39 inch electric guitar and all the accessories necessary to start playing, perfect for beginner and intermediate players.
- Canadian maple neck, Rose Wood fingerboard, Solid basswood body, S-S-S pickups, One-way tremolo, regulator volume x1, tone x2.
- Classic electric guitar design with attractive sunburst color for mellow playing and comfortable neck pickup placement
- 5W Amp（ Adaptor NOT included）with guitar and microphone outlet, volume and gain control, drive button. Extra E & B strings, pick, cable and an instruction sheet.
- Guitar Dimensions: 39"(L) x 13"(W) x 1.6"(H)
- 【Humbcker Pickups】 Donner 202S humbcker pickups. Two classic humbucker pickups offer a great range of tones. It delivers a smooth tone ideal for rock and roll, playing the blues, and everything else in between!
- 【Okoume Neck with “C” shaped Profile】Laurel Wood fingerboard, Canadian maple neck, Solid basswood body, H-H pickups, 3-Ways Pickup switch, Volume & tone controls.
- 【22 Copper-nickel Frets 】 The LP electric guitar features a pick-up selector switch, a volume knob, and two different tone knobs. 22 copper-nickel frets with Fret position Marks on the neck and top of the fingerboard.
- 【3-Ways Pickup Switch】 3-Ways Pickup switch provides different tone performance. The DLP-124 electric guitar series offers natural, vibrant sound in your hands, and provide convenient and practical features. The beginning guitarist in your house strumming away in no time.
- 【 High-Quality Accessories】 The Les Paul Electric Guitar Kits come with a gig bag, guitar strap, and guitar cable as gifts.
Best Basswood Solid Electric Guitars Buying Guides
Basswood is a medium-light weight wood that is very popular for electric guitars. It has a even grain structure and is relatively easy to work with. Basswood is used for both the body and the neck of electric guitars.
Basswood has a warm, round tone with good low-end response. It is often used for rock and metal styles of guitar playing. Many famous guitarists have used basswood guitars, including Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, and Slash.
What is a Basswood Solid Electric Guitar?
Basswood is a lightweight wood with good tonal qualities. It is used in the construction of electric guitars and basses. Basswood is a popular choice for instruments that are going to be painted, because it takes paint well and has a smooth surface.
The Benefits of Playing a Basswood Solid Electric Guitar
Some benefits of playing a guitar made of basswood include the following:
Basswood is a fairly soft wood, which makes it easy to work with and shape. As a result, basswood guitars are often very comfortable to play, and they can be easily customized to fit the player’s individual needs.
Basswood also has a very even grain, which gives the wood a smooth and uniform appearance. This makes it an ideal choice for those who want their guitar to have a sleek and professional look.
Basswood is also a very lightweight wood, which means that it won’t add a lot of weight to the guitar. This can be a great advantage for players who are looking for a guitar that’s easy to carry around.
Finally, basswood is a very resonant wood, which means that it produces a lot of sound. This can be a great advantage for those who want their guitar to be loud and have a lot of projection.
The Different Types of Basswood Solid Electric Guitars
There are four types of basswood solid electric guitars: the Fender Telecaster, the Gibson Les Paul, the Ibanez RG, and the Jackson JS.
How to Choose the Right Basswood Solid Electric Guitar
When choosing a basswood solid electric guitar, it is important to consider the type of music you want to play. If you are looking to play heavier music, then a guitar with a more powerful pickup would be a good choice. If you are looking to play more mellow music, then a guitar with a weaker pickup would be a better choice. It is also important to consider the size of the guitar. If you are a beginner, then a smaller guitar would be a good choice. If you are more experienced, then a larger guitar would be a better choice.
The Best Basswood Solid Electric Guitars on the Market
There are a few different types of electric guitars on the market, but the best basswood solid electric guitar would have to be the Fender Stratocaster. This guitar is perfect for those who want to play a wide variety of genres, as it has a versatile sound that can be adapted to any style. The Stratocaster is also built to last, with a durable construction that will withstand the rigors of gigging. If you’re looking for an electric guitar that will give you years of faithful service, the Stratocaster is the clear choice.
How to Care for Your Basswood Solid Electric Guitar
The best way to clean your guitar is with a soft, dry cloth. You can also use a slightly dampened cloth to remove any stubborn dirt or grime. If you need to, you can use a mild cleaning agent on your guitar, but be sure to rinse it off completely afterwards.
To protect your guitar, it is important to regularly polish it with a good quality guitar polish. You should also store your guitar in a case or gig bag when you’re not using it, to keep it safe from dust, dirt and other potential damage.
The basswood solid electric guitar is a great choice for those who are looking for an affordable and durable guitar. It is also a good choice for those who are looking for a guitar that has a good sound quality.
Best Basswood Solid Electric Guitars Resources