Combo guitar amplifiers for electric guitar are a type of amplifier that combines the preamplifier and power amplifier into one unit. They are typically used by beginner and intermediate guitarists who are looking for a cost-effective way to amplify their sound. Combo amplifiers are available in a variety of wattages and styles, so it is important to choose one that best suits your needs. With so many products on the market, we’ve picked the top one’s for you.
Best Combo Guitar Amplifiers for Electric Guitar
- 7 PREAMP TYPES: Clean1, Clean2, Overdrive 1, Overdrive 2, Crunch, Lead, Rhythm based on popular guitar amplifiers.
- Built-in Modulation, Delay and Reverb, and Chorus effects with independent tap tempo controls.
- Bluetooth connection and stereo headphone output.
- 40 types of drum machine, precision tuner.
- Support both DC 9V power supply and AA Battery*6( Not Included). ONE-YEAR GUARANTEE.
- 【Unique APP effector input】 The M-10 has a 1/8" TRRS guitar interface can be used to connect a mobile phone to use software effects for practice, playing and recording.Just build your effector chain on the effector software, connect the amplifier to use your favorite Kind of timbre.
- 【Tone tailored for heavy music players】10 watt electric guitar amplifier, through intuitive control to provide extreme distortion sound.
- 【Large range of tone control】Control: Gain, distortion selection switch, volume, treble, midrange, bass.
- 【Diversified input interface】 1/4" Instrument Input, 3-Band EQ, 1/8" Auxiliary Input Jack for Jam-Along with Media Player or CD, 1/8" Headphone Output Jack for Silent Practice.
- 【Sturdy material, reliable workmanship】 The edge is surrounded by hard material, protecting the amplifier from damage and pad of rubber makes it stand safe and stableThe edge is surrounded by hard material, protecting the amplifier from damage and pad of rubber makes it stand safe and stable【Recently, Donner upgrade its logo. Due to the difference of production batches, the Donner logo on the product you received may be different.】
- This portable 15 Watt amplifier is perfect for beginning students.
- Compact Size, and special ultra-thin design.
- 15 Watts output, 1/4" Headphone out, A LED indicator for power on.
- Volume control, 3-band EQ, Tone control with Treble,Middle and Bass
- Drive/Gain boost: the drive switch to go between clean and overdriven sounds.
- Custom 10 inch speaker
- Modern digital effects
- Emulated headphone output
- Manual & preset channel modes
- Line in for jamming along with tracks. Clean, crunch, OD1, OD2 channels.30 Watt (RMS) Output @ 4 Ohms
- 【7 amplifier models 】six guitar amps models (based on world-famous classic/boutique/modern amplifiers) and a "flat" model with an unprocessed transparent sound. (Clean x2 - Overdrive x2 - Higain x2 - Flat)
- 【Drum machine】40 drum patterns (incl. 10 metronome types) TAP button to set drum tempo.POP/ROCK/FUNK/METAL/BLUES/FUSION/METRO.
- 【3 type effects 】Cyclops offers 3 types of effects: mod, delay, reverb. Each type gives you two selections, and one-knob control makes it easy to use. Tweak them and add some spacious dimensions to your tone! 6 Effects - Mod x2 (Chorus/Tremolo), Delay x2 (Warm/Pure), Reverb x2 (Room/Plate)
- 【Wireless audio function】Wireless Audio Playback :Cyclops features BT audio function so that you can pair it with your phone and then enjoy your favorite songs on the fly.
- 【Beef Up Your Tone】Cyclops is a fresh design drawn from retroelements. It will add luster to your home no matter where you put it! Donner Cyclops is a lightweight, retro design, all-in-one mini guitar combo amplifier. The portable design is great for bedroom practicing, desktop recording, or taking out anywhere jamming with your friends.
- Custom 8 inch speaker
- Clean, crunch, OD1, OD2 channels
- Modern digital effects
- Line in for jamming along with tracks
- Emulated headphone output
- 20W/30W Guitar Combo Amplifier
- With Stereo Speaker System
- Wireless Transmitter
- INSPIRING SOUND QUALITY: Features a 6.5 inch speaker and high sensitive tuner, the 20-Watt guitar speaker generates excellent bass response and clear sound quality performance. Stable voltage eliminates unwanted noise and interference.
- MORE CREATIVE TONE: Built-in overdrive is designed for fantastic tone and thick distortion at the push of a button. The guitar amplifier provides explosive tone with intuitive controls. Integrated controls include gain, volume, treble, bass and middle with multiple adjustable dials, giving you access to shape your own musicality.
- 1/4 HEADPHONE AUX-IN: 1/8 "auxiliary input jack used for MP3 player. 1/4 "headphone amplifier for silent practice, suitable for beginners.
- PORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT: Ultimate portable guitar accessories. Weighing in 6.61lb and equipped with a handy belt clip for easy transport.
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY: Secured hard rubber edges protecting the guitar combo amplifier from clash and scraping, which guarantees great safety and stability.
- 9 high quality digital amp models based on popular guitar amplifiers,tap tempo for each
- Modulation, delay and reverb effects With three independent equalization adjustment tone
- Store and recall up to 9 presets,Highly sensitive precision tuner
- Wireless BT connectivity and AUX IN for connecting external
- Dedicated headphones output,6.5-inch custom speaker,DC18V 2000mA centre pin negative
- Power Requirements & Consumption: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Total Output Power (RMS): 10W RMS @ 4Ω
- Speaker: 6.5”; Controls: Volume, Gain, Drive
- Master EQ: Treble, Middle, Bass; Jacks: Input- 6.35 MONO JACK; Headphones- 6.35 STEREO JACK
- Includes: ChromaCast 10ft Instrument Cable & Pick Sampler
- 10 watts
- 6" Fender Special Design speaker
- Gain, volume, treble and bass controls; overdrive switch
- 1/8" auxiliary input and headphone output jacks
- Closed-back construction
- Refer the user manual below for troubleshooting
- Digital 'tape' delay effect; Patented ISF (Infinite Shape Feature)
- MP3/Line In for jamming along or listening to music
- 25-watt combo amplifier
- Single 8" Fender Special Design guitar speaker
- Wooden cabinet, simple user interface with 1.8" color display
- Stereo headphone output for silent practice, and USB interface for recording or firmware updates
- Bundle includes amp, a 24-pack of Fender guitar picks, and a 10ft Fender Instrument Cable
- 10 Watt Practice Amplifier - The Pathfinder 10 pumps 10 watts out into a solid 6.5" speaker. Use the Clean/Overdrive switch to instantly go from a clean, chime-y tone to the creamy warm VOX signature distortion
- All Analog - Fully analog signal path for warm and organic guitar tones. Use the Clean/Overdrive switch to instantly go from a clean, chime-y tone to the creamy warm VOX signature distortion
- Distinctive VOX Looks - With its classic diamond grille cloth and unmistakable tone, the Pathfinder 10 is pure VOX with the iconic VOX tone to match
- Headphone Output - Headphone/line output with built-in cabinet simulator allows you to practice or record silently with realistic guitar amp tones
- Versatile Controls - Gain, Volume, Treble and Bass controls allow you to craft your signature sound
- 25-watt combo amplifier
- Single 8” Fender Special Design guitar speaker
- Wooden cabinet
- Simple user interface with 1. 8" color display
Best Combo Guitar Amplifiers for Electric Guitar Buying Guides
Combo guitar amplifiers for electric guitar were first introduced in the early 1950s. They were designed to be used with both the electric guitar and the acoustic guitar. The first combo guitar amplifier was the Fender Champion 600. It was followed by the Gibson GA-30, which was released in 1952. The two amplifiers were very similar in design and function.
What are combo guitar amplifiers?
Combo guitar amplifiers for electric guitar typically have one or more built-in amplifiers, which are used to amplify the signal from the guitar pickups. The amplified signal is then sent to the speaker, which converts it into sound.
The benefits of combo guitar amplifiers
The benefits of combo guitar amplifiers for electric guitar are that they are typically less expensive than buying a separate amplifier and speaker, and they are more portable. Combo amplifiers also tend to have a more consistent tone than separate amplifiers, because the amplifier and speaker are designed to work together.
The different types of combo guitar amplifiers
Combo guitar amplifiers for electric guitar typically have one or more preamplifiers and one or more power amplifiers. The preamplifier amplifies the signal from the guitar and the power amplifier amplifies the signal from the preamplifier.
How to choose the right combo guitar amplifier for you
The answer will vary depending on what style of music you play and what you are looking for in an amplifier. If you play rock or metal, you will want an amplifier with high gain and lots of distortion. If you play blues or jazz, you will want an amplifier with clean tones and little distortion. There are many different brands and types of amplifiers out there, so it is important to do your research and find the one that is right for you and your playing style.
The top five combo guitar amplifiers
1. Fender Super Champ X2
2. Vox AC4TV
3. Orange Crush 12
4. Marshall MG30CFX
5. Blackstar HT-5R
The bottom line on combo guitar amplifiers
The bottom line on amplifiers of combo guitar amplifiers for electric guitar is that they are a great way to get great sound. There are many different types and brands of combo guitar amplifiers available, so it is important to do your research to find the right one for you. There are many things to consider when choosing an amplifier, such as the type of music you play, the size of the amplifier, and the price.
Combo guitar amplifiers for electric guitar generally contain one or more guitar speakers in a single cabinet. Most combo amps also include some form of tone control to shape the sound of the amplified guitar signal. Some combo amps also include onboard effects such as reverb and/or distortion.
Best Combo Guitar Amplifiers for Electric Guitar Resources