A double solid electric guitar is a guitar that has two solid-body sections connected by a small section of exposed wood. The two sections are usually connected at the center of the guitar, but can also be connected at the top or bottom. Double solid electric guitars are typically played with a pick, but can also be played with fingers. With so many products on the market, we’ve picked the top one’s for you.
Best Double Solid Electric Guitars
- Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body
- 2 Humbucking Pickups - Walnut Stain
- Laurel Fingerboard
- Mahogany Neck
- Maple Top
- 3 single coil pickups
- Alder body
- Chrome hardware
- all guitars are made punctually by CNC machine with computer programming
- Perfect neck with almost no defectiveness
- All guitars with good specification
- Easy to Play: Indio Classic guitars are perfect for beginners or for players that need a practice or back-up axe. They feature easy-to-play, "fast" satin necks and quiet, full sounding pick-ups.
- Industry Standard Features: Indio Classic guitars boast industry standard features and sizes, just like the big name guitar companies, but at a fraction of the price. The Cali Classic features 22 frets, a 25.5" scale, and a 9.5" radius.
- Make it Your Own: Change the pick-ups or change the pots to make this Indio guitar your own. The large open cavity allows for complete customization. It is a great way to experiment with tone and aftermarket hardware, without destroying your primary piece.
- Monoprice not only stands behind every product we sell with a 1 year replacement warranty, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee as well! If the product you purchase does not satisfy your needs, send it back for a full refund.
- Roasted Maple Neck and Roasted Mahogany Body:Roasted maple neck provides excellent stability and gorgeous caramel finish. The mahogany wood used for the body was also roasted for stronger mids and slightly lighter weight.
- Bone Nut:Bone is a harder natural material and it has been favored by many luthiers for higher-end instruments due to its sustain and natural lubricating property.
- Hand Polished round end Stainless Steel Frets:Round end finished Stainless steel frets provide unrivaled durability and smooth playing surface for nice and easy big bends. Each fret ends are also hand-dressed for playing comfortability.
- U to C Compound Neck Profile and Compound Radius:EART guitars has a unique U to C compound neck profile with a thicker shoulder on the lower frets, slowly tapers down to a slimmer C to higher frets. Along with a 9.5’ to14’ compound fingerboard radius.
- Special Wiring:Extra mini switch with ON-ON function,work with 3 ways switch ,you can get 6 kinds different tones to get the different sound you want.
- 【Excellent Material 】The Batking Travel Electric Guitar has a thru-neck design that is a one-piece hard maple neck and Rosewood fingerboard. Reliable quality give you smooth touching feeling.
- 【 Simple Portable】The Travel Headless Electric Guitar net weight is just 1.6KG and is only 73cm long, Small enough to take on planes, trains and automobiles. Take it everywhere so you are ready when inspiration strikes!
- 【Adjustable Truss Rod 】The Travel Electric Guitar neck built-in adjustable truss rod can manually adjust the neck curvature to keep the Travel Electric Guitar neck straight.
- 【High quality accessories】The Travel Electric Guitar has the Double Locking Tremolo Bridge System and Dual Rail High Output Pickup to eliminate any unwanted feedback and noise.
- 【Merchant Guarantee】Batking Team always focuses on providing the best value to our customers. If you have any questions, We promise to answer your problems within 24 Hrs!
- Sycamore Body (Designed to be lightweight) // Maple Fretboard // 42mm Nut Width // Maple Bolt-On Neck // 21 Medium Jumbo Frets (x2)
- Left-Handed AND Right-Handed Guitar // D-Shaped Neck // 25.5” Scale Length // 15” Neck Radius // Guitar 1: 6.25lbs Guitar 2: 6.75lbs Combined: 13lbs
- Switch between Humbucker or Single Coil // ST Designed Alnico V Humbucker Pickups (15.3 ohm) // Specially Designed Matte Black 1 Ply Pickguard // 1 Volume Control, 1 Tone Control
- Top Mounted Floyd Rose Special (1000 Series FRT01000) for tuning stability // Custom steel rods and recessed flight case latch for easy assembly // Centered individual strap lock for true balance and ease of playability // Wilkinson Tuners
- Includes Limited Edition ChromaCast MAB Double Case, Black Woven Strap, (2) String Dampeners, COA, Speed Kills DVD & Signed Photo
- 【Humbcker Pickups】 Donner 202S humbcker pickups. Two classic humbucker pickups offer a great range of tones. It delivers a smooth tone ideal for rock and roll, playing the blues, and everything else in between!
- 【Okoume Neck with “C” shaped Profile】Laurel Wood fingerboard, Canadian maple neck, Solid basswood body, H-H pickups, 3-Ways Pickup switch, Volume & tone controls.
- 【22 Copper-nickel Frets 】 The LP electric guitar features a pick-up selector switch, a volume knob, and two different tone knobs. 22 copper-nickel frets with Fret position Marks on the neck and top of the fingerboard.
- 【3-Ways Pickup Switch】 3-Ways Pickup switch provides different tone performance. The DLP-124 electric guitar series offers natural, vibrant sound in your hands, and provide convenient and practical features. The beginning guitarist in your house strumming away in no time.
- 【 High-Quality Accessories】 The Les Paul Electric Guitar Kits come with a gig bag, guitar strap, and guitar cable as gifts.
- Basswood Body with Maple Neck
- Schecter Diamond Plus Pickup Set
- Tune-O-Matic Bridge w/ String Thru Body
- Graphite Nut
- Schecter Tuners
- Set-in Neck AX style electric guitar DIY Kits
- Explorer style mahogany body and drilled cavities
- Shaped headstock, with 6 machine heads' holes
- Brightly Chrome color control knob and hardwares
- All cavity drilled for pickups and control knbobs
- Painted neck and head-stock matches body color
- White Pickguard
- Beautiful Sunburst Tobacco
- Maple bolt-on necks, both have 22 frets
- Phoenix Wood Body
- Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body
- 2 Humbucking Pickups - Jade Grey
- Laurel Fingerboard
- Mahogany Neck
- Maple Top
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Single-coil Stratocaster neck and middle pickups, humbucking bridge pickup
- Thin and lightweight body
- 6-saddle hardtail bridge
- Satin finish neck
- Everything you need to start playing electric guitar A great gift for beginning guitarists Easy guitar for children to learn with Practice amplifier suitable for bedroom volumes
- The Rogue Rocketeer electric guitar package includes the RR100 double cutaway guitar, gig bag, strap, guitar cable, picks, and a Rogue G10 solid-state guitar amp
- Rogue Rocketeer RR100 The Rocketeer RR100 is Rogue's take on a classic design, built for ease of playability
- It is constructed with a lightweight contoured double-cutaway paulownia body
- The ultra-thin, comfortable bot-on maple neck makes it easy to fly up and down the 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with ease
- Archtop Dinky Double Cutaway Body
- 1pc. Maple Speed Neck and a Compound Radius (12"-16") Fretboard with 24 Jumbo Frets
- Jackson High Output Humbucking Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Black Hardware Includes a 2-Point Synchronized Fulcrum Tremolo and Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Case not included
Best Double Solid Electric Guitars Buying Guides
The double solid electric guitar is a guitar that has two solid body sections. It is usually played with one hand on each section, but can also be played with two hands on one section. The double solid electric guitar can be used for a variety of genres, including rock, metal, and jazz.
What are double solid electric guitars?
Electric guitars with two solid bodies are sometimes referred to as “double solid” guitars. These guitars have a thick, solid sound and are often used in heavier styles of music. Double solid guitars can be difficult to find, as they are not as common as other types of electric guitars.
The benefits of double solid electric guitars
Some benefits of double solid electric guitars are that they are less likely to feedback, have a fuller sound, and can be played with a heavier pick. Double solid electric guitars are also less likely to warp and are generally more durable than other types of electric guitars.
The features of double solid electric guitars
Some features of double solid electric guitars are that they have two solid-body halves that are joined together, they have two humbucking pickups, they have a two-octave fingerboard, and they have a hard-tail bridge.
The types of double solid electric guitars
There are two main types of double solid electric guitars: the Gibson Les Paul Double Cut and the Fender Telecaster Thinline. Both of these guitars have a solid body with two pickups, but the Les Paul has a set-in neck and the Telecaster has a bolt-on neck. The Les Paul also has a thicker body than the Telecaster, which gives it a richer sound.
The history of double solid electric guitars
In the 1930s, electric guitars were first designed and mass-produced. The first electric guitars were called “solid body” guitars. They had a solid piece of wood for the body and they did not have any hollow spaces. The first double solid electric guitar was created in the early 1940s. It was made by adding a second piece of wood to the body of the guitar. This made the guitar louder and more powerful.
The future of double solid electric guitars
The future of double solid electric guitars is unclear. They have been around since the early 1900s and have been used by some of the most famous guitarists in history. However, they are not as popular as they once were and it is unclear if they will make a comeback.
The conclusion of double solid electric guitars is that they are two guitars that are solid in structure and have electric pickups. They are usually played together in a band or orchestra and produce a fuller sound than a single guitar.
Best Double Solid Electric Guitars Resources