An instrument cable is a cable that is used to connect an electric guitar or other musical instrument to an amplifier or other device. These cables are typically made of shielded twisted pair (STP) or shielded coaxial (SC) cable, and are available in a variety of lengths and sizes. Prices for instrument cables can vary widely, but there are many options available for less than $20. With so many products on the market, we’ve picked the top one’s for you.
Best Instrument Cables under $20
- Straight to right angle 1/4" heavy duty metal Connectors with Gold Plated contact
- 20 Gauge Oxygen-Free-Copper (OFC) Conductor
- OFC Braided shielding with 95% coverage
- Black Purple Wave woven jacket with 7mm outer diameter
- Dimensions and Package Includes: 2 x 20-foot light string, 2 x spare fuse, 8 x additional incandescent bulbs. The length of the Halloween mini transparent light string is 18.5 feet, and the lead is 1.5 feet. Length between bulbs: 6.5 cm / 2.55 inch.
- Safe and Durable: The bulb is firmly connected to the base, so there is no need to worry about the bulb falling during the decoration process. Waterproof IP 44, the light string has a built-in fuse, pass UL safety certification, safety for use, suitalbe for indoor outdoor Halloween Xmas tree, party decoration.
- End-to-End: Each set is equipped with end-to-end female and male plugs, up to 6 sets (600 lights) can be connected together, extended to a longer 120 feet to meet your application needs in various scenarios. Each lights has 2,500 hours average life, easy and safety for use.
- Exquisite Halloween decoration: Dazzle Bright 100 count lights is the best choice for Halloween decorations. It emits a mysterious light and adds a comfortable festive atmosphere. Bringing spooky halloween to your home.
- Good service: Please contact us if you encounter any problems in using our Halloween series products. It's our pleasure to serve you and we will answer you within 24 hours.
- 🎵 (New Right-angled Design) Tailor-made cable with L-shaped connector to avoid the usual protrusion you may find on regular cables.
- 🎵 You can easily connect an electric guitar, bass, or keyboard to an amplifier or any audio equipment that supports mono or stereo signals.
- 🎵 Constructed with premium copper conductor, two-layer shielding, and TRS gold-plated connectors to minimizes signal interference.
- 🎵 Ultra-durable design with sleek aluminum shell and high-quality nylon braided jacket to withstand daily twists and pulls.
- 🎵 Additional Velcro strap to help you manage excess cable length and to keep knots and tangles out of the way.
- 🎸【Buy 20 FT and Get 10 FT】 Worried about the length of a electric guitar amp cord limits your playing? Ultra-long electric guitar cable 20 ft can louden your sound to the audience and expand the passion to a wider stage, which would be a brilliant decision for the tour, music festival, and talent show. For more choice, the guitar cable 10 ft is included for you, it can have less signal loss and transfer a clearer tune in a family party, studio, and rehearsal.
- 🎸【Multiple-Instruments Compatibility】 This electric guitar cord 20 ft & amp cord for bass guitar 20 ft adopts 1/4-Inch Straight-to-Right Angle, suitable for any device with standard 1/4" plug interface such as Acoustic guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Guitar Effects Pedal, Amplifier, Keyboard, Mixing Board, Speaker, Studio Harmonizers, PA system, Ele- violin, Saxophone, Equalizer and other Unbalanced electric guitar cord to amplifier Applications.
- 🎸【Nylon Tangle-free Design】 Features a reinforced nylon braided jacket, this guitar instrument cable 20 ft and guitar cord 10 ft can bear 15,000+ bending tests, which means 40% more durable than a common PVC jacket. The tangle-free design brings excellent flexibility and no need of adjusting the bass guitar cord constantly because of getting loose during movement. It would-be guitar player gifts for the band members who stand on the stage like Guitarist, Bass Player, drummer, keyboardist.
- 🎸【Unique Noise Reduction Tech】 The inner core of the 20 ft guitar cable has a double-layer (cooper mesh + aluminum foil) noise reduction shield to keep static, buzzing, and crackled sound in a low profile. Compared to other guitar cables, the bass guitar amp cord 20 ft + guitar aux cord 10 ft can prevent the high and low frequencies from interfering with each other, create a pure and comfortable music environment for you.
- 🎸【Less Sound Loss & High Fidelity】 The guitar cord 20 ft uses high purity 22AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) core conductor to improve a stable signal transmission between musical instruments and amp. 24K gold plated connectors have a better anti-oxidant ability and offer a liquid optimal signal compared to other amp cord for electric guitar, ensures the clarity of both original sound details and reproduced sound quality. Best mother day gifts for mom.
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY AND AUDIO QUALITY: Corrosion-resistant gold tipped right angle connectors provide superior longevity and connection for high-quality audio.
- DIFFERENT LENGTHS AVAILABLE: Choose between 4",6", and 12" patch cables for an easy fit. Available in 3-packs to connect your entire board with quality cables.
- SHIELDING PROVIDES LOW NOISE & GREAT TONE: Oxygen-free copper conductor minimizes impedance, while the braided copper shielding and PVC jacket protect your signal from outside noise resulting in killer tone, guaranteed!
- S AND C-SHAPE RIGHT ANGLE CONFIGURATION: This allows for top and side-mounted 1/4" TS instrument jacks, saving you space and creating a clean pedalboard layout.
- OPTIMIZE SPACE ON YOUR PEDALBOARD: Pedalboards can get really crowded. Our ultra-thin connectors and flat ribbon cables help you keep a neat and clean space. Let your creativity flow!
- Exclusive Elastomeric PVC Outer Jacket makes our coiled cables more flexy and looks awsome!
- Purest OFC(Oxygen-Free-Copper) conduct, PVC and PE coats for insulation.
- High Quality Copper Plugs (1/4" Straight to Right-Angle)
- Sounds Crystal Clean but also Super Quite
- PLEASE NOTICE the Length 20 feet is before the cable is coiled.
- Model number: HSS010
- Package quantity: 1
- Product type:ELECTRONIC CABLE
- Package dimensions:1.0" (L) x 1.0" (W) x 1.0" (H)
- 【Ideal for Choice】 Penker Right Angle 1/4-Inch TS to Straight 1/4-Inch TS instrument Cable is Ideal for use with Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar, Keyboard, Pedal Effects, Amplifier, Mixing Board, Speaker Systems,Studio Harmonizers, and other devices with 1/4 inch input.
- 【No-Delay Faster Audio Transmission】 High-density stranded 24 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper Design for both the center conductor and the insulator shield is good for higher conductivity that keeps no-delay faster audio transmission.Excellent for processing performance, corrosion resistance.
- 【Double Shielded Noise Rejection Design】 Conductive PVC and OFC Insulator Shield - Advanced noise reduction and anti-interference that blocks interfering signals and keeps noiseless and high fidelity.
- 【Durable & Flexy】Pliable 6ft guitar cable Protected by high-quality and braided tweed cloth jacket, preventing twisting, kinking and tangling.Eligible for Live Performances and Studios.The L shape is great for on stage guitar stands.
- 【Lifetime Guarantee】 You will be automatically involved in lifetime guaranteed no hassle money back. Enjoy your play time without worries. If you need any help, our professional Penker customer service is on standby to help you out.
- Clean Clear Signal To Your Amp - Our premium 1/4 inch cable is constructed with quality components and is hand-tested; the rating of 27pF/ft clearly transmits the signal with an uncolored tone giving you confidence in your equipment while performing
- No More Embarrassing Cable Failures - Our guitar 1/4 cable is constructed and tested to the highest quality standards allowing you to focus on your playing with confidence and giving you the satisfaction of delivering your best performance
- Get The Tone Sweet-Spot - Guitar wire capacitance can impact your tone; guitarist research suggests that the sweet-spot is 20 to 30 pF/ft; our rating of 27pF/ft gives you a clean, clear, uncolored tone transmitted from instrument to amp
- First-Class Quality - We aim to provide a high-quality electric guitar cable and an excellent customer experience while inspiring musicians to deliver a masterful performance and to craft a sound they can truly be proud to own
- Our Promise Of Quality - We are so confident of the quality of our premium cable that we offer a limited lifetime manufacturer warranty; this gives you peace of mind by knowing that you are covered if not completely satisfied with your purchase
- You can easily connect an electric guitar, bass, or keyboard to an amplifier or any audio equipment that supports mono or stereo signals.
- Constructed with premium copper conductor, two-layer shielding, and TRS gold-plated connectors to minimizes signal interference.
- Ultra-durable design with sleek aluminum shell and high-quality nylon braided jacket to withstand daily twists and pulls.
- Additional Velcro strap to help you keep any excess cable out of the way and to avoid this cable getting knotted.
- Please note that this product comes with a worry-free 12-months warranty. We always strive to offer the best customer service and please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can help you with.
- 🎸【Professional series stereo plug】 High quality gold plated 6.35mm jack 1/4 "TRS cable, this jumper USES 1/4" TRS to 1/4 "TRS male to male connector design. The instrument cable 10ft is ideal for connecting professional audio and DJ equipment such as studio listeners, synthesizers, speakers and the like (not including Classical acoustic guitar,)
- 🎸[Double-layer shielding net, conductor transmission]: gold-plated 6.35mm large three-core copper head+22AWG oxygen-free copper (OFC) center conductor contact+sensitive nerve wire, high-strength anti-oxidation and moisture.Unique high-density nylon shielding grid design,anti-interference,ensure that any damage caused by tension,bending and torsion is minimized,thereby effectively shielding signal interference, greatly reducing signal distortion and making the sound delicate and transparent
- 🎸[Strong Compatibility]: The quality cord is suitable for the devices of electric acoustic mixer, power amplifier, bass,ukulele, speaker, microphone, keyboard, pedal effector, electronic organ or drum, decoder, equalizer and other musical instrument with interface of 6.35mm diameter. Widely used in the field of smart-home devices, karaoke speaker, professional stage audio, etc.
- 🎸[Superior Durability, Flexibility and Safety]: 15000+ bend lifespan tested braid nylon jacket has better tensile strength and abrasion resistance than other stiff plastic jacket. Prevent twisting and tangle free. Akoada cord is more effective to ensure the safety of using and solve the noise electromagnetic interference problem.
- 🎸[High Performance,]:Akoada 1/4 inch straight and right angle nickel-plated plug is anti-oxidant and excellent conductivity. The rotatable copper casing protect the soldered connections better, special internal rubber to prevent the core from vibrating. Those ensures a secure connection in any instrument, allows for many years of trouble free usage. Say bye to sound of electric current.
- Ideal for connecting an electric guitar, bass, or keyboard to an amplifier or PA system
- 23 AWG oxygen-free copper (OFC) center conductor for improved signal clarity
- OFC spiral shield and conductive PVC shield to block interference from outside sources
- 1/4-Inch Straight-to-Straight connectors; High-quality, noise-free, high-fidelity performance
- Reliable strength and flexibility with a black outer jacket;
- Made with the highest quality materials to deliver durability, conductance and transparency
- 95% oxygen-free braided shielding for crystal-clear audio
- Custom kink-resistant 8mm tweed Jacket
- 20 gauge conductor for ultimate signal path strength
- 24K gold-plated connectors that won’t tarnish or degrade your sound
- [Low Noise High Fidelity] New bee guitar cord with 22AWG oxygen-free-copper center conductors provides enhanced signal transfer, the PVC insulation material and the high-density stranded copper double shield provide noise rejection for quiet operation
- [Ideal for Choice] New bee 1/4 straight and right angle metal connectors, ensures a secure connection in any instrument, pedal, or amp jack. L shape great fro on stage guitar stands.
- [Wide Compatible] Suitable for mixer, power amplifier, microphone, effector, decoder, equalizer, electoronic organ, electric guitar, electric bass and other electronic equipments. Widely used in the installation of smart home, karaoke speaker, professional stage audio, etc.
- [Easy Disassemble] Making incidental repairs quick and easy! Very nice, flexible cable!
- [Dont Hesite to Order] 24 hours customer services and professional technology team are standing by.
- Durable: Built to last, our electric guitar cord is made with high-quality oxygen-free copper
- Flexible: Our supple guitar chord is designed to coil neatly, preventing twists and tangles
- Premium Quality: Designed with the finest materials, our electric guitar cable features 1/4" tips
- Low Noise: Double insulator shields for maximum isolation, our TS cable has low capacitance
- Braided Tweed: Our guitar cables are braided in a flexible tweed cloth jacket for durability
Best Instrument Cables under $20 Buying Guides
What are the different types of instrument cables?
There are many different types of instrument cables under $20, including patch cables, speaker cables, microphone cables, and more. Patch cables are typically used to connect electronic musical instruments to each other or to audio devices. Speaker cables are used to connect amplifiers to speakers. Microphone cables are used to connect microphones to audio devices.
What are the benefits of using instrument cables?
Some benefits of using instrument cables under $20 include their affordability, durability, and flexibility. Instrument cables under $20 are also typically easy to connect and disconnect, and they offer a variety of lengths to choose from, making them a versatile option for a variety of different settings and purposes.
How do instrument cables work?
Including the quality of the cables and the specific requirements of the user. However, in general, work of instrument cables under $20 should be fine for most users.
How are instrument cables different from other types of cables?
Instrument cables are designed to carry a signal from an electric instrument, such as a guitar or keyboard, to an amplifier or mixing console. They are typically made of shielded twisted pair (STP) or coaxial cable, and are shielded to protect the signal from electromagnetic interference (EMI). Instrument cables are available in a variety of lengths and configurations, and can be purchased for under $20.
What are the different types of connectors for instrument cables?
The different types of connectors for cables of instrument cables under $20 are:
1. Mono plug: this is the most common type of connector and is used for instruments with a single output, such as electric guitars.
2. Stereo plug: this type of connector is used for instruments with two outputs, such as keyboards.
3. Speakon connector: this is a specialized connector used for connecting PA speakers.
4. XLR connector: this is a professional-grade connector used for microphones and other audio devices.
How do I choose the right instrument cable for my needs?
The first thing you need to do is figure out what type of instrument you have. Electric guitars will need an amplifier, so you’ll need an instrument cable that can connect your guitar to the amp. Acoustic guitars can be played without an amplifier, so you may not need an instrument cable at all.
Once you know what type of instrument you have, you need to figure out what type of cable you need. Instrument cables come in two main types: shielded and unshielded. Shielded cables have a layer of metal foil or braid that protects the signal from interference. Unshielded cables don’t have this protection, so they’re more susceptible to interference.
If you’re looking for an instrument cable under $20, your best bet is to go with a shielded cable. Shielded cables are more expensive than unshielded cables, but they’re worth the extra money if you want to avoid interference.
What are some things to consider when buying instrument cables?
Some things to consider when buying instrument cables under $20 include:
-The type of connector: There are many different types of connectors available, so you’ll need to make sure that the connector on the cable is compatible with the input/output on your instrument.
-The length of the cable: Longer cables can be more expensive, so you’ll need to decide how long of a cable you need.
-The quality of the cable: Cheaper cables may not be as durable or have the same audio quality as more expensive cables.
Where can I find instrument cables under $20?
There are a few places where you can find instrument cables under $20. You can check online retailers such as Amazon or eBay, or brick-and-mortar stores such as Guitar Center or Sam Ash. Another option is to search for used cables on websites like Reverb or Craigslist.