Low noise microphone cables are cables that are designed to minimize the amount of electrical interference that they pick up. This type of cable is typically used in recording studios and other applications where minimizing noise is critical. Low noise microphone cables typically have thicker insulation than standard cables, and they may also have special shielding to further reduce the amount of interference that they pick up. With so many products on the market, we’ve picked the top one’s for you.
Best Low Noise Microphone Cables
- XLR to MINI XLR, Male to Male.
- Length 2.2 meters (7.2 feet).
- High sound quality, low noise.
- All metal head, TPE + tinfoil cable shield.
- For 48V phantom powered microphone.
- ★ Senor High-quality XLR male and female Microphone cable for studio recording and live sound
- ★ The Senor microphone cable durable design ensures long-lasting strength and exceptional performance
- ★ Senor XLR to XLR Microphone Cables is designed for microphones or other professional recording mixing and lighting equipment with the 3 pin XLR connectors
- ★ This Senor Cable Compatible with equipment with 3-pin XLR connectors such as shotgun microphones, studio harmonizers, mixing boards, patch bays, preamps, speaker systems, and stage lighting e.t. Microphone Cable Micropone Cord microphone cable 25 feet 20 ft instrument cable instrument cable male to female xlr xlr male to male instrument cable pack mic cable recording microphone studio mic xlr cable xlr mic cable xlr microphone cable Home Audio Recording Podcasting Cable
- ★ Highest quality solder connections are protected by a thick ABS inner sleeve And rubber Outer Covering is reinforced by state-of-the art shrink-wrap sleeve to resist separation at the termination points | Brand - Senor Cable | Condition - Brand New Microphone Cable 20" - Single| Colour – Black male to female xlr xlr male to maleinstrument cable instrument cable pack mic cable microphone cable recording microphone studio mic xl
- This is a custom built cable assembly, by WORLDS BEST CABLES (WBC). This cable assembly is made using the Mogami 2534 wire and Neutrik NC3MXX-B Male & NC3FXX-B Female XLR Connectors. We at WBC always make world-class custom-built cable assemblies using many of the leading cable and connector brands, if you are unable to find the length and type of cable you are looking for, please feel free to contact us, we will strive to assemble the required cable for you.
- The brand of wire we used for this custom cable assembly: Mogami, one of the most sought after Pro cable brands, preferred by major recording studios and leading sound engineers around the world. All Mogami cables are made in Nagano - Japan using the best materials and technological expertise of decades of R&D.
- The brand of connector we used for this custom cable assembly: The NC3MXX-B is the latest and the highest-end Male XLR offering by Neutrik AG-Liechtenstein, the world's leading brand for professional audio connectors. XX series offers greater reliability, improves contact integrity and reduces cable strain, comes in a Black metal housing and features Gold plated contacts.
- The brand of connector we used for this custom cable assembly: The NC3FXX-B is the latest and the highest-end Female XLR offering by Neutrik AG-Liechtenstein, the world's leading brand for professional audio connectors. XX series offers greater reliability, improves contact integrity and reduces cable strain, comes in a Black metal housing and features Gold plated contacts.
- Custom Made 10 Foot long cable professionally soldered using WBC's proprietary 4% silver solder blend & a nitrogen-assisted soldering process unique to us, exceeding industry standards, improves integrity of solder joints over traditional methods.
- Ultra Flexible High Quality Professional Audio Wire
- Locking Male and Female XLR Connectors With Rubber Strain Relief
- Color: Black
- Length:25 Feet (7.6 Meters)
- Ten Cables
- 【Ideal for Choice】 Built with high quality Penker TRS cable 1/4 to xlr male connector is ideal for the equipment such as microphones, studio harmonizers, mixing boards, patch bays,preamps,speaker systems,stage lighting,etc.Widely used at Stage Sound, KTV, Professional Sound Reinforcement, Home Theater and other environment.
- 【2 Different Color Design for TRS Cable 1/4 to XLR Male】Economical and practical 2 Different Color Design XLR cables provide spare or replacement choice to use on a set of microphones or on different systems. Ideal for audio equipment in a radio station environment.
- 【No-Delay Faster Audio Transmission】High-density stranded 24 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper Design for both the center conductor and the metal insulator shield is good for higher conductivity that keeps no-delay faster audio transmission.Excellent for processing performance, corrosion resistance.
- 【Noise Rejection Design】Double Shielding(Foil shielding and Copper braided shielding)- Advanced noise reduction and anti-interference that blocks interfering signals and keeps noiseless and high fidelity.Heavy duty metal connectors with molded strain relief and grip treads increase durability and help easy plugging and unplugging.
- 【Built To Last】Microphone cable builts with nylon braided housing enhances flexibility and durability and prevents twisting, kinking and tangling. Bend test up to 10,000+ times without reducing microphone cord flexibility and ensure its optimal performance.
- New heavy-duty, molded connector design with internal strain relief to prolong it's and durability
- Oxygen-Free Copper conductors for enhanced signal clarity
- Nonmagnetic metal shell protection for the connector to effectively reduce signal attenuation
- High coverage of OFC weaving+aluminum foil+HDPE to prevent external interference to the largest extent
- High flexible and environmental friendly PVC cover featuring anti-scratch, anti-press, anti-wearing and anti-vibration enables durable cable.
- XLR Female to 1/4 TS Mono Jack Microphone Cable, Use to connect a high quality microphone to a mixer or guitar amplifier, Available devices: Microphones, Audio Sound Consoles, Power Amplifier, Stereo System, Wireless Microphone Receiver ,etc.
- High strength aluminum alloy die-cast housing, Gold plated connections, Oxygen-free copper core to deliver pristine sound.
- The XLR connector is a high quality metal shielded type with positive locking into the microphone; The 6.35mm or 1/4 inch jack plug is a high quality metal type with shielding and anti stress spring.
- Constructed with multi-layers of shielding minimize signal interference and ensure the transmission stable,provides maximum cancellation of hum and noise.
- XLR to 1/4 Cable Compatible with Handheld Dynamic Wired Microphone Such As behringer xm8500, Sennheiser E835, Shure microphone sm48/sm58
- LyxPro High-End Star Quad Cables deliver Superior Sound that has been Proven Effective for Canceling Out Noise
- 4-Conducter Cable & Cotton Yarn wrap features Greater Signal to Noise Ratio
- High Quality XLR Microphone Cable & Road Worthy, Gold-Plated Contacts on the connectors for rejecting EM & RF interference
- Constructed of 24 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC), 98% Braided Shield, Cable strain relief, Metal Connectors & Gold Plated Contact Points
- 5 Year Complimentary Warranty
- 15 FT Unbalanced 3-PIN Female XLR to 3.5mm TRS Stereo Mic Cable, It's ideal for connecting an MONO XLR microphone to the 3.5mm mini input of a digital camcorder, DSLR camera, or computer sound card.(Note: If you plan to use a condenser microphone, please be sure that your camcorder provides phantom power or that your microphone has a built-in battery power supply)
- It's designed to feed the mono mic equally to both input channels on the camcorder, Please check that you're plugging it into the mic input jack on your device and not the speaker output jack. If you only have one, it's a combo and this plug probably won't work at all. you should have a USB microphone for that kind of usage.
- This won't work on an iPhone or Android phone which has TRRS 4 Pole port. You need a phone-3.5mm mic adapter(TRRS to TRS adapter), then this cable plugs into that one.
- High strength aluminum alloy die-cast housing, Nickel-plated connections, 4N Oxygen-free copper(OFC) core to deliver pristine sound. Foil twisted pair shielding line for effective EMI and RFI rejection.
- Polyethylene insulation Cotton Yarn wrap features improves high frequency response.
- ⚡【Lifetime Guarantee】We will send a new replacement or issue a full refund to you if you have any quality issue. Please feel free to contact us firstly. 1,Find your purchased order ID. 2, Click"contact seller" button. *Note: This microphone cable Can not be used with 48V phantom power.
- ⚡【HI-FI Stereo Audio】This nylon braided XLR female to 1/4 inch cable has a premium 100% oxygen-free copper which conductor is made of 20 AWG single - stranded 6N copper. Providing both superior cable performance and reliable connectivity. And It is also provide high quality audio & stable audio transmission. No signal loss, no delay / noise / static / burst / hum.
- ⚡【Triple Shielded Design】The FURUI balanced microphone cable is built in triple shielded, it is highly resistant with EMI/RFI interference. * 2 different color, red and blue combination. 6.35mm TRS connector has a 24k gold-plated. 99.3% copper braided spiral-wound shielded.
- ⚡【Premium Structure】Our 6.35mm TRS to XLR female cable has a heavy duty nylon braided, high quality nylon braided jacket with 15,000+ bend lifespan. Tested it plugging and unplugging 9,000+. Flexible and durable. XLR connector is made of alloy which is very heavy duty. Anti against corrosion and oxidation.
- ⚡【Wide Compatibility】This premium XLR microphone cable is widely compatible with microphones, mixer, audio sound consoles, power amplifier, powered speaker and more.
- 【100% 4N OFC】: Our XLR female to 1/4" TS cable is made of 100% 4N OFC for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility, extremely provide low fidelity attenuation during the long distance transmission.
- 【HI-FI QUALITY】: The FURUI TS microphone cable own double shielded (high density BC braid shielded + aluminium foil) extremely provide high stable performance and lowest loss during the transmission. Heavy duty alloy metal & gold-plating connectors increase durability , anti-oxidant, plugging and unplugging 6,000+ times to deliver pristine sound.
- 【HIGH PERFORMANCE & RoHS Jacket】: This XLR Female to 6.35mm 1/4" TS Cable has high resistance tensile strength RoHS PVC insulation improves high frequency response, extreme resistance to high and low temperature 14℉ - 221℉（-10℃-105℃).
- 【HIGH STRENGTH NYLON BRAIDED 】: Our microphone cable use high strength nylon braided support 44lb - 55lb pulling force, high resistance tensile strength cotton yarn wrap provides amazingly superior clarity and the highest cancellation of noise and RF interference. And FURUI XLR female to 1/4" cable is very flexible, 23 AWG, OD 6.5 mm (0.256 inch), can bent 90 degree.
- 【Lifetime Warranty】Free Lifetime Replacement or Money-back Guarantee if quality issue, please feel free to contact us via Amazon.
- Microphone cable for studio recording and live sound
- High-quality XLR male and female connectors; 3-pin XLR male to XLR female
- Protective metal housing; flexible PVC jacket with 6.0mm outer diameter
- All copper conductors and inner copper spiral shielding; shielded cable reduces interference and excess noise
- High-end star quad cable features greater signal to noise ratio
- 4-Conducter cable and cotton yarn wrap features extremely reduced noise
- Cable strain relief, Metal connectors & gold plated contact points
- Superior signal to noise ratio for super clean sound
- 5 Year Warranty
- NOISELESS：SRADIO PRO Microphone Cable with Strong Noise Reduction. Once you Throw Away Poor Quality Cable, You can Say Bye to Sound of Electric Current
- UNDEALYED & HI-FI MIC CORDS: Faster Audio Transmission, NO DELAY. POWERFUL and RICH Bass, CLEAN Treble. It’s eligible for HI-FI Systems, Live Performances and Studios
- SMOOTHLY & MATCH EXACTLY: Metal Connector (Nickel plated) With 24K Gold Plated PURE COOPER pins, ULTRALOW Resistance and Lossless Signal Transmission. Special buckle manufacturing process is adopted, Precise positioning, buckled tightly, durable even after countlessly pull out and plug in
- FLEXIBLE TWEED JACKET: TWEED JACKET and the Thicker Design, NO Twine or Kink, with Strong Tensile Resistance
- APPLICABLE TO: STANDARD BALANCED XLR Male to XLR Female 3 Pin could be used for Different Equipment
- Professional series XLR plugs, designed for equipments with 3-pin XLR connectors such as shotgun microphones, studio harmonizers, mixing boards, patch bays, preamps, speaker systems, and stage lighting
- Balanced Mic cable with soft PVC jacket is constructed with oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors for delivering pristine sound Copper braided shielding provides maximum cancellation of hum and noise
- Balanced XLR extension cable with soft PVC jacket, strong and durable, good thick, but flexible,Heavy duty metal connectors with molded strain relief and grip treads increase durability and help easy plugging and unplugging
- With its 6.0mm outer diameter, the microphone cable’s flexible PVC jacket protects the cable from everyday hazards, plus makes it malleable for easy routing, out-of-the-way placement, and smooth pickup when finished.
- we offer 12 months warranty for this microphone speaker cable. Please feel free to contact us for a replacement if it has any quality issue within warranty.
Best Low Noise Microphone Cables Buying Guides
Microphone cables are responsible for carrying the audio signal from the microphone to the mixer or recorder. They are typically made of copper wire and are shielded to protect the signal from interference. Low noise microphone cables are designed to minimize the amount of interference that the cable picks up, which can result in a cleaner signal.
What are low noise microphone cables?
Low noise microphone cables are designed to minimize interference and maximize signal quality. They are typically made of shielded twisted pair (STP) or shielded coaxial (SC) cable, and are often used in professional audio applications.
The benefits of using low noise microphone cables
Some benefits of using low noise microphone cables include reducing interference from other electrical devices, minimizing handling noise, and improving sound quality. Low noise microphone cables can also help to increase the dynamic range of a microphone, making it more versatile for different recording situations.
The types of low noise microphone cables
The most common type of low noise microphone cable is the shielded twisted pair. This type of cable has a thin layer of metal foil or braid surrounding the inner insulation, which helps to reduce electromagnetic interference. Other types of low noise microphone cables include balanced lines and coaxial cables.
The features of low noise microphone cables
The main features of low noise microphone cables are that they are designed to reduce the amount of interference that can be caused by electrical signals, and they also have a higher quality sound. Low noise microphone cables are typically made from a thicker gauge of wire, which helps to reduce the amount of interference that can be caused by electrical signals. In addition, low noise microphone cables typically have a higher quality sound because they are designed to reduce the amount of noise that can be caused by electrical signals.
The applications of low noise microphone cables
There are many applications for low noise microphone cables. One common application is recording studios, where low noise cables are used to connect microphones to audio recorders. Low noise cables are also often used in live sound reinforcement applications, such as connecting microphones to mixing consoles. Additionally, low noise cables can be used in video production applications, such as connecting microphones to camcorders or other video recording devices.
The advantages of low noise microphone cables
Some advantages of low noise microphone cables include:
1. Low noise cables are less likely to pick up unwanted noise from electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI).
2. Low noise cables are often made with thicker, higher quality shielding which helps to reduce the amount of interference that can be picked up by the cable.
3. Low noise cables often have a higher quality, more durable construction which can help to improve their lifespan and performance.
The disadvantages of low noise microphone cables
Some disadvantages of low noise microphone cables include their high cost and the fact that they are often difficult to find. Additionally, low noise microphone cables are typically heavier and more delicate than standard microphone cables, making them more difficult to transport and handle.
Best Low Noise Microphone Cables Resources