Maple Solid Electric Guitars are electric guitars that are made with a solid maple body. This type of guitar is known for its rich and full tone. Maple Solid Electric Guitars are typically used for rock and blues music. With so many products on the market, we’ve picked the top one’s for you.
Best Maple Solid Electric Guitars
- Beveled Body
- AX Maple neck
- 2 Volume / 2 Tone
- The MUSI Capricorn Classic Baby Blue features an impressive craftsmanship matched with details that will bring you extra satisfaction. Designed from the ground up with modern players at heart, this instrument will take your mojo and inspiration into the 21st century. Cuban Sunburst is Glossy Finish. Antique Butter, Baby Pink and Baby Blue are Matte Finish.
- 【Roasted Maple Neck and Selected Alder Body】Roasted maple neck provides excellent stability and gorgeous caramel finish. The Alder wood used for the body was carefully selected for its sonic properties and lightweight.
- 【Hand Polished Stainless Steel Frets】Stainless steel frets provide unmatched durability and smooth playing surface for nice and easy bends. Each fret ends are also rounded and hand-dressed to achieve the best playing experience.
- 【Slim C Neck Profile and Compound Radius】The Capricorn sports a unique Slim C compound neck profile along with a 9.5” to 12” compound fingerboard radius, providing excellent playability for both chording and soloing.
- 【Truss Rod Made Easy】Adjust your neck without trouble with the two-action wheel at the bottom of the neck.
- Fast, slim Maple neck
- Beautiful quilted Maple art grain top
- High output Infinity R pickups
- Full 24 3/4" Scale electric travel Guitar
- Fits in airline overhead bins. Only 3 lbs. 2 oz. & 28" Long!
- One-piece Eastern American hard Maple neck-through-body design
- Features a dual-rail humbucker pickup
- Includes Gig Bag
- Perfect single cut body, curved top with beautiful Maple veneer
- The original Grover 18:1 ratio tuning pegs make the tuning accurate and fast.
- Mahogany body，Mahogany neck on C+U shape，superior materials create high-quality products.
- The back is made of a whole piece of mahogany.
- Customized humbucker pickup, powerful performance, can adapt to almost all players.
- Flame Maple Top with Mahogany Body & Neck
- Ebony Fretboard, 25" Scale Length, 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Sawtooth Alnico V Humbucker Pickups
- Adjustable Stop Tail Bridge, Vintage Style Tuning Keys
- 3-Way Selector Switch with 2 Volume & 2 Tone Controls
Best Maple Solid Electric Guitars Buying Guides
The first maple solid electric guitar was the Fender Telecaster, which was introduced in 1950. The Telecaster was designed by Leo Fender and George Fullerton, and was the first mass-produced solid body electric guitar. The Telecaster was followed by the Gibson Les Paul, which was introduced in 1952. The Les Paul was designed by Ted McCarty and Les Paul, and was the first solid body electric guitar with a carved top and a set-in neck.
The first maple solid electric guitar was made by Gibson in 1952. It was designed by Ted McCarty and Les Paul. The guitar was made of a solid piece of maple with a mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard. The body was contoured and had two single coil pickups. The guitar was a success and was used by many famous guitarists including Chuck Berry, Keith Richards, and Jimmy Page.
Types of Maple Solid Electric Guitars
There are four types of maple solid electric guitars:
1. The Standard Maple Guitar
2. The Flame Maple Guitar
3. The Quilted Maple Guitar
4. The Birds-eye Maple Guitar
How to Choose a Maple Solid Electric Guitar
As each person’s preferences will differ. However, some tips on how to choose a maple solid electric guitar include considering the weight, body style, neck shape, and electronics of the guitar. The weight, body style, and neck shape will affect the playability and tone of the guitar, so it is important to choose according to what feels comfortable and sounds good to you. The electronics of the guitar will also affect the sound, so it is important to consider what kind of sound you are looking for.
Maple Solid Electric Guitar Brands
Some popular maple guitar brands include Gibson, Fender, PRS, and Ibanez. Maple is a very popular material for electric guitars because it has a bright, clear tone and is very durable.
Maple Solid Electric Guitar Maintenance
When it comes to maple solid electric guitars, it is important to keep up with proper maintenance. This means regular cleaning, polishing, and conditioning of the maple body and fretboard. Depending on how often the guitar is played, it may also be necessary to change the strings more frequently. Maple guitars are known for their beautiful finish and smooth playability, so it is important to keep them in good condition!
Maple Solid Electric Guitar Customization
Some common maple guitar customization options include changing the pickups, paint job, hardware, and even the type of wood used for the body and neck. Ultimately, it is up to the individual player to decide what maple guitar customization will best suit their needs and playing style.
Each person’s opinion on the matter would likely differ slightly. In general though, people tend to agree that maple solid electric guitars produce a clear, bright, and crisp sound. They are also known for being very durable and resistant to wear and tear.
Best Maple Solid Electric Guitars Resources