A metal single fixed resistor is a device that is used to resist the flow of electric current. It is made up of a metal wire that is wrapped around a metal rod. The resistance of the device is determined by the length of the wire and the diameter of the rod. With so many products on the market, we’ve picked the top one’s for you.
Best Metal Single Fixed Resistors
- Package include: 130 different values x 20 pieces = 2600 pieces ,with a plastic storage box.
- High quality film metal resistors,with RoHS certification.
- Parameters:± 1% tolerance, 1/4 w.
- All the values with a clear mark, it assist with you read the right resistance value.
- Application: DIY projects, Electronic And Electrical Experiments.Perfect for solderless plug-in breadboards.
- BOJACK resistor assortment kit contains 1000pcs resistors with variety values. Enough quantity for your DIY project and experiments
- These resistor kits including 25 different values: 1Ω，2.2Ω, 3.3Ω,4.7Ω, 10Ω, 22Ω, 47Ω, 68Ω, 100Ω, 150Ω, 220Ω, 330Ω, 470Ω, 1KΩ, 1.5KΩ,2KΩ, 2.2KΩ, 4.7KΩ,5.6KΩ, 10KΩ, 15KΩ,22KΩ, 47KΩ, 100KΩ,1MΩ, to fulfill your variety requirement
- Upgrade version resistors with ±5% tolerance range, 1/2w film and thicker metal pins to have a better connection and stable performance features which help you finish the electrical experiments project faster and more smoothly
- Quantity: 1000pieces
- With complete certification including RoHS certificate
- These resistor kits including 68(1/2W) different values:0Ω, 10Ω, 15Ω, 22Ω, 27Ω, 30Ω, 39Ω, 47Ω, 51Ω, 68Ω, 75Ω, 91Ω, 100Ω, 120Ω, 150Ω, 200Ω, 220Ω, 270Ω, 300Ω, 390Ω, 470Ω, 510Ω, 680Ω, 750Ω, 910Ω, 1.2KΩ, 1KΩ, 1.5KΩ, 2KΩ, 2.2KΩ, 2.7KΩ, 3KΩ, 3.9KΩ, 4.7KΩ, 5.1KΩ, 6.8KΩ, 7.5KΩ, 9.1KΩ, 10KΩ, 12KΩ, 15KΩ, 20KΩ, 22KΩ, 27KΩ, 30KΩ, 39KΩ, 47KΩ, 51KΩ, 68KΩ, 75KΩ, 91KΩ, 100KΩ, 120KΩ, 150KΩ, 200KΩ, 220KΩ, 270KΩ, 300KΩ, 390KΩ, 470KΩ, 510KΩ, 680KΩ, 750KΩ, 910KΩ, 1MΩ
- Application: Widely used in Arduino, electronic and electrical experiments, etc.
- Function: Metal film resistors can suppress excellent noise, moisture resistance, high temperature resistance and long service life.
- Feature: Upgrade version resistors with ±1% tolerance range, 1/2w metal film and thicker metal pins to have a better connection and stable performance features which help you finish the electrical experiments project faster and more smoothly.
- Package: All resistors packed in a box that allows you to easily store the resistors. Just open the box and pick up the resistor you need.
- It is metal film resistor kits, 1% Tolerance, power 1/4W
- Attached Resistor card: The resistor card will help you to check the values
- Package: each value packed in small plastic bag with value marked, it is easy for you to pick up the value you need, and saves you time to test its value.
- Perfect pin for breadboard in electronic projects
- What you will get is 73values, each value is 20pcs, total 1460pcs, packed in one box
- Resistor Assortment Kit - One set includes the most common resistor values from 1Ω to 10 MΩ, 1280pcs resistors with 68 variety values, 20pcs of each value, give you more choice for your DIY project and electrical experiments.
- Premium Assorted Resistor – ±1% tolerance range, 1/4w metal film and thick metal pins provides better temperature stability and a sturdy connection, low noise and high precision.
- 64 Different Value – The resistor kit include 64 different values, 1Ω, 2.2Ω, 4.7Ω, 5.6Ω, 7.5Ω, 8.2Ω, 10Ω, 15Ω, 22Ω, 27Ω, 33Ω, 39Ω, 47Ω, 56Ω, 68Ω, 75Ω, 82Ω, 100Ω, 120Ω, 150Ω, 180Ω, 220Ω, 270Ω, 330Ω, 390Ω, 470Ω, 510Ω, 680Ω, 820Ω, 1KΩ, 1.5KΩ, 2.2KΩ, 3KΩ, 3.9KΩ, 4.7KΩ, 5.6KΩ, 6.8KΩ, 7.5KΩ, 8.2KΩ, 10KΩ, 15KΩ, 22KΩ, 33KΩ, 39KΩ, 47KΩ, 56KΩ, 68KΩ, 75KΩ, 82KΩ, 100KΩ, 150KΩ, 180KΩ, 220KΩ, 330KΩ, 470KΩ, 560KΩ, 680KΩ, 1MΩ, 1.5MΩ, 2MΩ, 3.3MΩ, 4.7MΩ, 5.6MΩ, 10MΩ .
- Convenient Plastic Box - Each value resistor is packed neatly and marked on every row, the whole resistor assortments packed with a handy plastic box.
- Great Compatibility – Resistor assortment kit can be applied to Arduino projects and other electronic and electrical experiments.
- ☛Why Choose Us☚: 1. 0.5mm Fat Leg, Accurate for Breadboard 2. Clear Printed Resistance 3. Standard 5 Color Bands 4. Arranged Neatly to Avoid Bending 5. Much Better Performance than Carbon Equivalent
- Fix Resistance Values: 0.1R 0.22R 1R 2R 2.2R 4.7R 10R 22R 47R 100R 150R 220R 330R 360R 390R 470R 560R 680R 1K 2K 2K2 4K7 6K8 10K 15K 22K 47K 68K 100K 150K 220K 470K 620K 680K 1MR R ohm kohm megaohm
- Power: 1 w watt, TOL: ±1%, Diameter: 3mm, Film Length : 9mm, Axial Leads End: 25mm, 175 pcs Pieces Single Fixed Resistor with Line
- ☛Feature☚: High Stability, Low Noise, Low Temp Coefficient, Precision Characteris Tics ohms, Long Working Life Resister
- ☛Application☚: For/on Precise Electronic Circuits, Arduino, Electronic And Electrical Communication Equipments, Musical Instrument or Applications,Electronics
- 220 ohm resistor
- Resistance Model: 220Ω Ohm
- Resistance Tolerance: ±1%
- Main Material : Flame Retardant Coating
- Lead Free & RoHS Compliant
- Axial leaded
- 5% tolerance
- 1 ohms resistance
- Item Package Dimension: 5.25" L x 1.25" W x 0.6" H
- 0.5W 0.2 Ohm 1% Tolerance. High precision,Automatic insertion is applicable
- Wide operating range,long-term stability, low tolerance, low temperature co-efficient of resistance and very small in size.
- Metal film resistors have much better temperature stability than their carbon equivalents,lower noise and are generally better for high frequency applications
- Clearly marker standard 5 color bands, single fixed resistor
- It can work well in audio circuits, can reduce noise and increase circuit stability over a wide temperature range, is used widely in communication equipments, electronic musical instrument or electronic applications
- BOJACK resistor assortment kit contains 1350pcs resistors with variety values. Enough quantity for your DIY project and experiments
- These resistor kits including 50 different values: 0Ω，1Ω, 2.2Ω, 4.7Ω, 7.5Ω, 10Ω, 15Ω, 22Ω, 33Ω, 39Ω, 47Ω, 56Ω, 68Ω, 100Ω, 120Ω, 150Ω, 220Ω, 330Ω, 390Ω, 470Ω, 510Ω, 680Ω, 1KΩ, 1.5KΩ,2KΩ, 2.2KΩ, 3KΩ, 4.7KΩ,5.1KΩ, 5.6KΩ, 7.5KΩ, 8.2KΩ, 10KΩ, 15KΩ, 22KΩ, 33KΩ, 47KΩ, 56KΩ, 68KΩ, 75KΩ, 100KΩ, 150KΩ, 220KΩ, 330KΩ, 470KΩ, 680KΩ, 1MΩ, 2MΩ, 4.7MΩ, 5.6MΩ, to fulfill your variety requirement
- Upgrade version resistors with ±1% tolerance range, 1/4w metal film and thicker metal pins to have a better connection and stable performance features which help you finish the electrical experiments project faster and more smoothly
- More humanized design with 50 pcs frequently used resistors (100, 220, 1k, 10k Ohm) and 25 pcs seldom used resistors. Color Code Guide helps you read the resistance
- With complete certification including RoHS certificate
- This resistor assortment includes 30 different values: 10 ohm,22 ohm,47 ohm,100 ohm,150 ohm 200 ohm,220 ohm,270 ohm,330 ohm,470 ohm 510 ohm,680 ohm,1K ohm,2K ohm,2.2K ohm 3.3K ohm,4.7K ohm,5.1K ohm,6.8K ohm,10K ohm 20K ohm,47K ohm,51K ohm,68K ohm,100K ohm 220K ohm,300K ohm,470K ohm,680K ohm,1M ohm
- ±1% tolerance, 1/4w, metal film.
- The use of anti-static bags for packaging, not easy to damage
- This product is widely used in product development, student experiments, maintenance, production, etc.
- The resistor kit is easy to store with tape packaging and and with clear marking
- Product Name : Metal Film Resistors;Type : Metal Film;Power Rating : 1/8W
- Resistance Tolerance : ± 1%;Resistance : 470 Ohm
- Body Size : 4 x 2mm / 0.16" x 0.08" (L*D);Lead Diameter : 0.2mm / 0.008"
- Total Length(Approx.) : 60mm / 2.4";Color : As the Picture Shown
- Weight : 11g;Package Content : 300Pcs(±2%)x Metal Film Resistors
- You'll receive 73 values, 20pcs per value, 1460pcs in total This resistor kit is 1% precision, 1/4W It is metal film resistor kits, 1% Tolerance, power 1/4W
- Metal Film Resistor: Excellent Noise Suppression, Moisture-Proof, High Temperature Resistance And Long Working Life.
- Wide Application : This resistor kit can be used for various of electronic DIY projects and electrical experiments, a very good component kit to have.
- Contains 73values total 1460pcs, 1 ohm - 10M ohm.
- Each value is bagged separately and labeled,which make these very easy to work with without having to read resistor color codes to figure out what's what.
- Melktemn Resistor assortment kit contains with complete RoHS certification, 130 different values x 20 pieces = 2600 pieces Resistor Kit(1 Ohm-3M Ohm). Enough quantity for your DIY project and electrical experiments.
- High Quality 1/4w Metal Film: Noise suppression, low temp coefficient, long-term stability and 5 color ring code guide design not only helps you to read the resistance easily and smoothly, but also help you make the better result for the electrical experiments project.
- Wide Application: Our resistor kit can use for adjust signal levels, divide voltages for Arduino, DIY projects and electrical experiments. Include precise electronic circuits, electronics and electrical communication equipment, musical instrument or applications, Perfect for solderless plug-in breadboards. Popular among the electronic technicians and DIY lovers.
- Easy to Use: Humanized design, Each same ohm resistor has separated mark, easy to find out the required ohm, not need to check the color band, perfect packaging with anti-static plastic case. High-accuracy 1/4w ±1% tolerance, thicker metal pins design for better connection and more stable performance.
- What You Get: 1/4W(0.25W) with ±1% tolerance range and with RoHS certificate metal film resistor assortment kit and friendly customer service.
- Resistance Model:4.7KΩ Ohm.
- Voltage:1/4 Watt.
- Resistance Tolerance：±1%.
- Main Material :Flame Retardant Coating.
- Lead Free & RoHS Compliant.
Best Metal Single Fixed Resistors Buying Guides
A resistor is a passive two-terminal electronic component that specifies resistance in an electric circuit. Resistors are widely used in electronic circuits for various reasons. The two most common reasons are to control the amount of current in a circuit, and to divide voltages between two parts of a circuit.
Resistors can be made out of various materials, the most common being carbon and metal. Metal resistors are made out of a variety of metals, the most common being aluminum, nickel, and iron. The resistance of a metal resistor is determined by the material it is made out of, its length, and its cross-sectional area.
The most common type of resistor is the metal film resistor. Metal film resistors are made by depositing a thin layer of metal onto a substrate. The metal is usually an alloy of aluminum, nickel, and iron. The thickness of the metal layer is typically between 0.1 and 0.5 micrometers.
The advantages of metal film resistors over other types of resistors are that they have a very low temperature coefficient of resistance, they are very stable, and they have a very low noise level. The disadvantages of metal film resistors are that they are more expensive than other types of resistors, and they are not as rugged.
The metal single fixed resistor is the most common type of resistor. It is made out of a metal alloy, typically aluminum, nickel, or iron. The resistance of a metal single fixed resistor is determined by the material it is made out of, its length, and its cross-sectional area.
The advantages of metal single fixed resistors over other types of resistors are that they have a very low temperature coefficient of resistance, they are very stable, and they have a very low noise level. The disadvantages of metal single fixed resistors are that they are more expensive than other types of resistors, and they are not as rugged.
Types of Metal Single Fixed Resistors
There are many types of metal single fixed resistors, each with their own unique set of characteristics. The most common types are carbon film, metal film, and metal oxide. Carbon film resistors are the most inexpensive and have good stability, but are less precise. Metal film resistors are more precise and have better temperature stability, but are more expensive. Metal oxide resistors are the most precise and have the best temperature stability, but are also the most expensive.
Construction of Metal Single Fixed Resistors
Construction of a metal single fixed resistor starts with the selection of a resistive material. The material is then cut to size, and the two end caps are crimped onto the resistive material. Next, the resistor is placed in a furnace and heated to a high temperature. This high temperature allows the resistive material to flow and conform to the shape of the end caps. Finally, the resistor is cooled, and the end caps are welded onto the resistive material.
Working Principle of Metal Single Fixed Resistors
Metal single fixed resistors work by passing an electric current through a material with high resistance. This material is usually metal, and the resistance is created by the material’s resistance to the flow of electrons. The amount of resistance created by the material is dependent on its size, shape, and composition. The larger the resist or the more resistive the material, the more the voltage will drop across the resistor.
Advantages of Metal Single Fixed Resistors
Some advantages of metal single fixed resistors include their stability, reliability, and low cost. They are also easy to manufacture and can be used in a wide variety of applications.
Disadvantages of Metal Single Fixed Resistors
There are several disadvantages of metal single fixed resistors. They are not very precise, so they are not suitable for use in electronic equipment. They are also not very stable, so they tend to drift over time. Finally, they are not very rugged, so they can be damaged easily.
Applications of Metal Single Fixed Resistors
A resistor is a device that opposes the flow of an electric current by creating a voltage drop across its terminals. When a current flows through a resistor, energy is dissipated in the form of heat. This makes resistors useful for controlling the amount of current in an electric circuit.
Resistors are also used to create voltage dividers. A voltage divider is a circuit that takes a higher voltage and divides it into a lower voltage. This is done by connecting a resistor in series with a load. The voltage across the load will be lower than the voltage across the resistor.
Resistors can also be used to create timing circuits. A timing circuit is a circuit that turns a load on and off at regular intervals. This is done by connecting a resistor in series with a capacitor. The capacitor will charge up through the resistor and then discharge through the load. This will cause the load to turn on and off at regular intervals.
The conclusion of metal single fixed resistors is that they are the most stable and reliable type of resistor. They are also the most expensive.
Best Metal Single Fixed Resistors Resources