A panel mount toggle switch is a switch that is mounted on a panel. Panel mount toggle switches are used in a variety of applications, including automotive, industrial, and commercial applications. With so many products on the market, we’ve picked the top one’s for you.
Best Panel Mount Toggle Switches
- Product Name: Slide Switch; Type: 1 Pole 2 Throw.Material: plastic, metal.
- Vertical Slide Switch Working Power: 0.5A 50V DC; Contact Resistance: 30m Ohm Max; Insulation Resistance: 100m Ohm Min at 500V DC.
- For changing circuit by sliding the mini handle of the switch to control the circuit to be ON or OFF.
- The SPDT push button switch widely applied to many kinds of instruments/meters equipment, electric toys, fax machines, audio equipment, medical equipment, beauty equipment, and other electronic products field.
- Package Content: 60 Pcs x Slide Switch.
- SPST toggle switch rated 3A@125VDC
- Attractive plastic case with 2 screw holes and pre-wired 6" (15cm) leads for easy surface mounting
- White toggle switch
- Comes with mounting tabs with screw holes (screws not included)
- 【Parameter】 - Model No.: SK-12D07; Contact Type : 1P2T; Position: 2; Switch Type: Toggle Switch; Color : Silver; Material: Plastic, metal; Rating: 0.5A 50V; Knob height: 2mm / 0.08"; Number of terminals: 3
- 【Material】 - Micro slide switch adopt high quality plastic and metal materials, durable and long service life, perfect for simple connectivity.
- 【Feature】 - This toggle switch is of simple structure, mini body. For changing circuit by sliding the mini handle of the switch to control the circuit to be ON or OFF.
- 【Advantage】 - This 1P2T mini slide switch is equiped with 3 solder lugs, can be easily soldered on PCB surface.
- 【Application】 - The 1P2T push button switch widely used to control operation of many small power electronic projects, including volume and other controls for audio video, Perfect for industrial equipment or dimmer controls for lights. etc.
- Product Name : Toggle Switch;Type : SPDT(Latching);Position : 2(On/OFF)
- Thread Diameter : 6mm / 0.24";Voltage & Current : AC 125V 6A
- Main Body Size : 13 x 10mm / 0.5" x 0.4"(L*W);Overall Height : 33mm / 1.3"
- Material : Metal, Plastic;Color : Blue,Silver Tone
- Weight : 50g;Package Content : 10 x Toggle Switch
- Package content: 6 X toggle switch, 6 x Waterproof Cover Special note: this switch is Momentary Switch 2 Terminal Pin ；Product Name: Toggle switch; Country of Manufacture: CHINA;
- Material: plastic and metal. Solid connection switch with waterproof rubber cap, more convenient to operate. Delicate appearance with strong Construction. Look chic and high-end on your equipment
- Connector type: SPST, 2 terminal pin on/off. Power: 15A 250VAC/20A 125VAC ,2 pole (2 wire contacts to hook to) switch, red positive, the standard "hot" wire, black is negative
- Easy to install: Total Size(Approx) :Mounting hole diameter: 12mm. 30x15x52mm/ 1.2" x 0.58" x2"(L*W*H) Each of the terminals has a machine screw for quick connections, but also easy to be soldered,Mechanical life: more than 50.000 cycles. Electrical life: more than 10, 000 cycles
- Waterproof Silicone Cap: Screw on, tough, weather resistant rubber covers protect all toggle switches from moisture and dust when you applied it to a boat, yacht, vessels and other marine
- Includes mounting hardware
- Mounting hole diameter: 0.25 inch
- Flat lever
- Slots: with Two 1/2" x 1 1/8" Rectangular Slots
- Shape: Rectangular
- Application: for Multi Purpose Switches
- Size: 0.43" x 1.13"
- Made in the United Kingdom
- Brand New 10 Pcs APIELE Round Black Rocker Switch with 200mm wires.
- Operation type: ON/OFF. Rating: 6A 250V, 10A 125V; 5A, 12VDC; Terminal Number: 2 Pin
- Mounting Diameter: 20mm (0.8 inch). This Rocker Switch is sanp-in desgin.
- Material: Made of Nylon PA 66. The wire length is 200mm ( 7.7 inch)
- Electrical work life: more than 15, 000 cycles. 24hour quick respone if have any question.
- Color: Black; Size: 21x23mm; Terminal: 2Pin.
- Function: Used to replace the damaged switch in the household appliances of the car and RV.
- Design: This product is a circular rocker switch, press "I" to turn it on; press "O" to turn it off.
- Applicability: The circular rocker toggle switch is widely used in home appliances in automobiles, RVs, etc.
- Packing: 10 black push button switches with welding wires
- 5Pcs SCI R13-402 ON-OFF 2Pin 2Position SPST Round Toggle Switch Panel Mount 3A 250V
- Developed Countries Estimated Delivery Time: 7-17 days(trackable),Other countries Estimated delivery time : 8-30 days.----- We provide Expedited Shipping service : 3-8 days.(excluding handling time).If the order amount above US $200, we will use Expedited Shipping service for free.
- If it is not delivered within the specified time, or if it is not satisfactory. You only need to send a refund request and we will refund you in full.
- We make every effort to provide customers with satisfactory service.any question,please feel free to contact me.
- Product Name: Toggle switch; Design with Matt Plastic Surface, Screw Tightened, which can offer you with electrifying protection.
- Type: ON/OFF; Connector type: SPST,2 terminal pin ; Rated Voltage & Current : 16A 250V AC
- Mechanical life: more than 80,000 cycles. Electrical life: more than 12, 000 cycles；Toggle Switch Size(Approx) : 3x 1.5x 6cm/ 1.2" x 0.6" x2.3"(L*W*H)；Box Size：65x47x50mm/2.5"x1.8"x2"
- Easy to install: Mounting hole diameter: 12mm. Each of the terminals has a machine screw for quick connections, but also easy to be soldered；Special attention: this product needs to be assembled by itself, so it is not installed properly for the convenience of wiring
- Package content: 1 X With Black PC Wear-resistant Handle toggle switch+1X Box
- Actuator type: flat lever
- Mounting style: panel mount
- Actuator material: plastic/acrylonitrile butadiene styrene
- Bushing type: threaded
- Maximum ac voltage rating: 250V
- Product Name : Slide Switch;Model : SS-12F32G7;Action Type : SPDT;Contact Type : ON/ON, 2 Positions
- Pins Quantity : 3;Working Power : 0.5A 50V DC;Contact Resistance : 30mΩ Max
- Insulation Resistance : 100mΩ Min at 500V DC;Withstand Voltage : AC 500V for 1 min;Terminals Size(Each One) : 4.5 x 1.7mm/ ( L * W)
- Switch Total Size : 23.4 x 7.4 x 19mm/ (L * W* H);Knob Size : 5.4 x 3.8 x 7mm/ (L * W * H);Material(External) : Plastic, Metal
- Main Color : Black;Weight : 34g;Package Content : 20 x Slide Switch
- ★ Product Name: Slide Switch; Contact Type: ON/OFF, 2 Positions; Terminals Quantity: 3 Pin.
- ★ Material(External): Plastic, Metal; Main Color: Black.
- ★ Working Power: 0.5A 50V DC; Contact Resistance: 30mΩ Max; Insulation Resistance: 100mΩ Min at 500V DC; Withstand Voltage: AC 500V.
- ★ Widely used to control operation of many small power electronic projects, including volume and other controls for audio video, dimmer controls for lights, etc.
- ★ Package Content: 50 pcs x Slide Switches.
- Color: Black; Size: 21x15mm; Positions: 2 (ON / OFF); Terminal: 2Pin, soldered with 2 wires,Easy to install,Cost savings
- Voltage & Current:AC 6A/250V,10A/125V,(20A/12V);Switching Life: 20000-40000 times
- Cable length:22cm/8.66"; Diameter:2mm/0.08"
- Material: plastic and metal,Every switch has passed the qualified test. If you have any quality problems, please contact us and we will provide you with satisfactory after-sales service.
- Package: 10 Black Push Button Switch with Pre-Wired
Best Panel Mount Toggle Switches Buying Guides
Panel Mount Toggle Switches
A panel mount toggle switch is a switch that is mounted on a panel. Panel mount toggle switches are used in a variety of applications, including industrial and commercial applications. Panel mount toggle switches are available in a variety of sizes, shapes, and colors.
Types of Panel Mount Toggle Switches
There are many different types of panel mount toggle switches, but the most common are SPDT (single pole, double throw) and DPDT (double pole, double throw) switches. SPDT switches are used to control a single circuit, while DPDT switches are used to control two circuits. Both types of switches are available in a variety of styles, including momentary, latching, and maintained.
How to Select a Panel Mount Toggle Switch
When selecting a panel mount toggle switch, you should consider the following:
-The size of the switch. The switch should be the appropriate size for the panel it will be mounted in.
-The number of poles. The switch should have the appropriate number of poles for the application.
-The rating. The switch should be rated for the voltage and current that will be passing through it.
-The actuator. The actuator should be the appropriate style for the application.
-The terminals. The terminals should be the appropriate style for the application.
Panel Mount Toggle Switch Operation
Most panel mount toggle switches will have three positions: On, Off, and On/Off. In the On position, the switch will be in the up position and the contacts will be closed. This will allow current to flow through the switch and to the load. In the Off position, the switch will be in the down position and the contacts will be open. This will break the circuit and no current will flow. In the On/Off position, the switch will be in the middle position and the contacts will be open. This will allow the current to flow through the switch, but will not allow it to flow to the load.
Panel Mount Toggle Switch Installation
Installing a panel mount toggle switch is a relatively easy process that can be completed in just a few minutes with a few basic tools. The first step is to remove the cover from the switch panel. Next, take the panel switch and insert it into the opening in the panel. Be sure to line up the holes in the switch with the holes in the panel. Once the switch is in place, use the screws that came with the switch to secure it in place. Finally, replace the cover on the switch panel and you’re all done!
Panel Mount Toggle Switch Maintenance
To ensure optimal performance of your panel mount toggle switch, it is important to regularly clean and inspect the switch for signs of wear or damage.
To clean the switch, use a soft, dry cloth to wipe away any dust or debris that has accumulated on the switch. If the switch is particularly dirty, you can use a mild soap and water solution to clean it. Be sure to dry the switch thoroughly afterwards.
Inspect the switch regularly for any signs of damage, such as cracks in the housing or loose or damaged terminals. If any damage is found, the switch should be replaced.
Panel Mount Toggle Switch Troubleshooting
First, check that the power is turned on and that the switch is in the correct position. If the switch is in the correct position and the power is on, check for loose wires or a loose connection. If the wires are loose, tighten them. If the connection is loose, reconnect it. If the switch is in the wrong position, turn it to the correct position.
Panel Mount Toggle Switch Resources
Some factors to consider when choosing a panel switch are the type of switch, the number of poles and throws, the current and voltage rating, the panel material, the panel thickness, the actuator material, the actuator color, the mounting style, and the environmental conditions.
Best Panel Mount Toggle Switches Resources