Polyester High Temperature Tape is a tape made of polyester film and coated with acrylic adhesive. It is used in a variety of applications where high temperature resistance is required. With so many products on the market, we’ve picked the top one’s for you.
Best Polyester High Temperature Tape
- Easy to Stick & Peel off: Our heat resistant tape is made of polyester film with a high temperature silicone resistant adhesive for easy to stick and peel off without residue.
- Protection of Components: High temp tape is perfect for protecting sensitive printed circuit board (PCB) components such as gold fingers when wave soldering.
- Heat Resistance: Transfer tape for vinyl. The heat transfer tape keep your vinyl design in place when you using heat press. The highest temperature up to 572 ℉ (300℃), Long-term temperature: 500 ℉ (260℃) / Short-term temperature: 572 ℉ (300℃).
- Wide Application: Sublimation tape is widely used in transformer, motor, coil, capacitor and frequency conversion power supply in electronic industry.
- Package Include: Comes with 4 pcs high temp tapes with 2 different width, 20mm and 10mm. Totally length is 33m/100ft, enough to meet your needs.
- Maximum heat resistance: 482 ℉ (250℃)，comes off clean，easy peal and no residue.
- The width of the tape is 20mm (0.8inch),it is 33 meters (108 feet) long.
- It's a heat tape for heat press,it's really indispensable when sublimating and the tape can do the job very well.
- Heat resistant tape is a polyester film tape with a high temperature resistant adhesive.
- You will receive a package containing 4 rolls blue heat press tape.
- Heat resistant tape, made from PET (Polyethylene terephthalate) film with high temperature resistant silicone adhesive.
- The highest temperature up to 500 ℉（260℃), Long-term temperature: 428 ℉（220℃）& Short-term temperature: 500 ℉（260℃）
- Excellent heat & solvent resistance, minimal shrinkage after baking, and clean removal.
- Excellent for masking parts during powder coating, painting, anodizing, plating ect.
- MWRF Source High Temperature Powder Coating Masking PET Tape
- Heat Tape perfect for protecting sensitive printed circuit board (PCB) components such as gold fingers when wave soldering
- Heat Resistant Tape extensive use as heat tape for transformer, motor, coil, capacitor and frequency conversion power supply in electronic industry
- Heat transfer tape for vinyl.This heat transfer tape keep your design in place when you making shirts and hats,help to do heat transfer vinyl on a heat press
- High Temp Tape Size: Width: about 10mm/0.39in; Length: about 33m /108ft. Heat resistance: Short period Heat Resistance:260℃（500°F）Long period Heat Resistance:220℃（428°F）
- Heat Tape Color: mainly tawny,No residue
- HIGH TEMPERATURE ENDURANCE: Reliable with a unique combination of electrical, thermal, chemical, and mechanical properties that withstand extreme temperatures of -73°C (-100°F) to 260°C (500°F)
- DURABLE MATERIAL: RoHS- and REACH-compliant tape is made using a soft coating of polyimide film with a silicone adhesive that leaves no residue
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Used in a range of industries including aerospace, automotive, consumer electronics, industrial, solar photovoltaic, and wind energy applications
- DIMENSIONS: 1-inch-wide and 36-yard-long tape has a 1-mil-thick film and 1.5-mil-thick adhesive
- SAFETY COMES FIRST: Bertech is a leading source of Electrostatic Discharge Products (ESD), Kapton Tapes, and Finger Cots; we also produce customized kits to meet our customers' specific requirements
- What will get: you will receive 2 rolls heat tapes, which is made of polyester film tape, with a high temperature resistant adhesive, enough quantity will satisfy your different needs
- Appropriate dimension: each heat tape has suitable size in width and length, and the thickness is about 0.05 mm, suitable size for you to use, you can buy with your confidence
- Easy to use: the heat transfer tape is made of polyimide film with adhesive, it is easy to stick and not easy to break while peeling; It can work well in coffee mug press, heat press, T-shirt application or other thermal transfer printing
- Multiple functions: the heat resistance of heat transfer tape is up to 220 Celsius degree, which can work well in protecting electronic products, electric motor, solder, as well as painting, packing fixing, printing board the heat tape for heat press is not only suitable for sublimation on coffee cups, but also suitable for heat transfer vinyl on T-shirts, pillows, clothing, fabrics, and also can be applied for most kinds of DIY projects
- Tips:The product can withstand a high temperature of 220 Celsius degree, and it takes about 10 seconds during the thermal transfer process. Over time, it may leave a mark. If you leave a mark during use, don't panic, just wipe it with Fengyoujing, banana water, and alcohol to remove the remaining mark
- SIZE: width 10mm/0.4inch; Length: 27m /1063in
- NO RESIDUE: easy to remove and no residue after hot pressing at high temperature
- WIDELY USAGE :use for sublimation blank mug,slate,bottle,tumbler and fabrics also use for soldering ,electrical insulation and splicing wires
- MATERIAL- High temperature tape is a polyester film tape with a high temperature resistant adhesive.
- HIGH TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE: In the oven at 260 degrees for 30 minutes without residue; Max heat resistance in short term up to 300 degree.
- ⭕【Package Include】You will receive 2 rolls heat resistant tape in tawny color. The heat tapes is a polyester film tape with a high temperature resistant adhesive. Each roll measures approx 30 mm/ 1.2 inch in width and 33 m/ 108 ft in length, long enough to meet your most different needs, can serve you for a long time.
- ⭕【High Temperature Resistant】The heat resistance of heat transfer tape is up to 220 Celsius degree. They can protect the surface of products well in paint, soldering, ironing and other products, also can be applied for hot pressing as a sublimation tape.
- ⭕【Leaves No Residues】Our heat resistant tape for heat press has excellent resistance, it is easy to stick and not easy to break while peeling off. Works well in coffee mug press, heat press, T shirt application or other thermal transfer printing.
- ⭕【Circuit Board Tape】The high temperature tape provide great insulation, can be used with circuit boards for DIY masking, soldering, electrical insulation, and voltage related applications.
- ⭕【Wide Applications】Heat tape for heat press is not only suitable for sublimation on mugs, but also ideal for heat transfer vinyl on T-shirts, pillows, clothing, fabrics. Use heat press transfer tape to release your creativity, do your own unique DIY works.
- 【Flexible Backing】- 1 Mil polyester backing, conforms to many surfaces.
- 【HIGH ADHESION】- Extra silicone adhesive provides 20% more adhesion. Great for splicing and masking.
- 【HIGH TEMPERATURE】- Our high temperature tape can withstand up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (for twenty minutes) and good viscosity, excellent electrical properties.
- 【NO SHRINKING, CURLING, OR LIFTED EDGES】- Our tape resists curling, shrinking, and lifted edges for a sharp paint line every time.
- 【 MULTI-PURPOSE APPLICATIONS】-Used for spraying, gold plating, electroplating, aluminum anodizing, circuit boards, etc.
- 【Extra Strong Backing】- Use a premium conformable polyester film, that offers 2X the strength of regular film. Eliminating flaking and breaking during removal process.
- 【High Temperature, Clean Removal, No Residue】- High temperature silicone adhesive system. Removes cleanly at bake temperatures up to 200°C.
- 【25% More Free Length】- Each roll consist of 216 ft (55 meters) in total. 25% more length comparing to other brands.
- 【No Shrinking, Curling or Lifted Edges】- No curling, shrinking, and lifted edges for a sharp paint line every time.
- 【Trusted Every Where】- Our tape do not contain any harmful chemicals, and complies with RoHs & Reach requirements. It is rigorously tested and meets American Society for Testing and Materials D-3652 standard, for high performance every time.
- Leaves no residues
- High temperature application (over 450 F)
- No brittle after heating
- Heat resistant tape is a polyester film tape with a high temperature resistant adhesive.
- Used in various electrical/electronic product manufacturing processes due to its' excellent heat resistance and electrical insulation.
- Temperature & Oil Resistance: Made of Polyester cloth base with strong acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive materials, this automotive high temperature wiring harness tape has strong ability of corrosion resistance, oil resistance, high and low temperature resistance, wear resistance
- High Viscosity & Good Flexibility: High viscosity, no hazardous substances, automotive high temperature tape wiring harness tape has good flexibility, anti-tear. Size: (L) x (W) 9mm x25 m, 19mm x15m, 32mm x 11.5m (Optional)
- Easy To Operate: Low temperature is not hard, easy to operate,automotive harness tape wiring harness tape has excellent stain resistance, aging resistance, also has a certain isolation minus sound effects. Hand tear, easy to operate, winding harness, specifically for the automotive industry
- Wide Application: This automotive wiring harness loom tape can be used in the engine compartment and the passenger compartment harness machine after conversion winding insulation and protection. Ideal for automotive interior parts of the harness use noise reduction, such as the dashboard wire harness and main harness wound
- What You Will Get: We stand behind all of our them with a 100% product guarantee and promise to give you the best in customer care! If you have any issue about the item, please contact us by e-mail, we will try our best within 24 hours to reply
- Leaves no residues: the heat resistant tape for heat press has nice resistance, with no residue after peeling off; Even uneven surfaces can be easily wrapped with heat resistant craft tape
- Package include: you will receive 4 pieces clear heat tape, which is made of polyester film tape, with a high temperature resistant adhesive, ample quantity will satisfy your different needs
- Features: each heat tape measures approx. 20 mm/ 0.79 inch in width, 33 m/108 ft in length, and the thickness is about 0.06 mm, suitable size for you to use
- High temperature resistant: the heat resistance of heat transfer tape is up to 230°C, which can work well in protecting electronic products, electric motor, solder, as well as painting, packing fixing, printing board
- Wide use: the heat tape for heat press is not only suitable for sublimation on coffee cups, but also suitable for heat transfer vinyl on T-shirts, pillows, clothing, fabrics, and also can be applied for most kinds of DIY projects
- Package : You will get 2 transparent PET high temperature tapes, Width: about 10mm/0.39inch; Length: about 33m /108 ft
- Material and Advantages: Soft polyester film and silicone pressure-sensitive adhesive, cold resistance, abrasion resistance, tear resistance, easy to fall off, aging resistance, sealed insulation, withstand voltage 6kv
- Heat resistance: Long period Heat Resistance:180℃（356F）Short period Heat Resistance:220℃（428F）which can work well in protecting electronic products, electric motor, solder, as well as painting, packing fixing, printing board
- Application: Thermal transfer polyester high temperature tape use as heat tape for transformer, motor, coil, capacitor and frequency conversion power supply in electronic industry
- Leaves no residues: The heat resistant tape for heat press has nice resistance, with no residue after peeling off; Even uneven surfaces can be easily wrapped with heat resistant craft tape
- High Temperature Tape Features : You will receive 2 rolls of blue high temperature tape. length: 33m/108ft, Width: 10mm/0.39in; Heat Resistance: 250°C (482°F).
- Premium Materials: Our heat transfer tapes are polyester film tapes with high temperature adhesives for stable performance, high temperature tapes have high viscosity, advanced adhesives can be tightly fixed on the surface.
- No Residue: High temperature tapes have advanced stretch properties, are wrinkle-free and do not break easily. There is no residue after use and you can use it easily.
- Wide range of applications: High temperature tape is widely used in life, 3D printing, hot pressing, welding, motor protection, circuit boards, baking paint, transfer cups, cutting and other DIY projects.
- Premium Service: If you have any questions, please contact us in time, we will help you solve it as soon as possible.
Best Polyester High Temperature Tape Buying Guides
Polyester high temperature tape is a type of tape made from polyester film and coated with an acrylic adhesive. This tape is used in a variety of applications where high temperatures are present. Polyester high temperature tape can withstand temperatures up to 500°F (260°C).
What is Polyester High Temperature Tape?
Polyester high temperature tape is a tape that is made of polyester material and can withstand high temperatures. This type of tape is often used in high temperature applications, such as in the automotive industry.
Properties of Polyester High Temperature Tape
Polyester high temperature tape is a type of adhesive tape that is used in a variety of applications where a high temperature resistant tape is required. This tape is made from a polyester film that is coated with an acrylic adhesive. The tape is available in a variety of widths and lengths and can be custom cut to meet your specific needs. Polyester high temperature tape has a variety of uses including:
Some of the benefits of using polyester high temperature tape include:
-Withstands high temperatures up to 500°F (260°C)
-Excellent electrical insulation properties
-Excellent chemical resistance
Uses of Polyester High Temperature Tape
Polyester high temperature tape has a variety of uses, including:
-Sealing and repairing ductwork
-Wrapping pipes and fittings
-Insulating electrical wiring
-Protecting surfaces from high temperatures
-Creating a moisture and vapor barrier
Advantages of Polyester High Temperature Tape
Some of the advantages of polyester high temperature tape include its ability to resist heat, its flexibility, its strength, and its durability. Additionally, polyester high temperature tape can be used in a variety of applications including heat sealing, electrical insulation, and packaging.
Disadvantages of Polyester High Temperature Tape
Some disadvantages of polyester high temperature tape include that it can be difficult to work with, it can be sticky and hard to remove, and it can be difficult to find in stores. Additionally, polyester high temperature tape can be expensive and it may not adhere well to some surfaces.
The conclusion of polyester high temperature tape is that it is an effective and durable product that can be used in a variety of applications. It is resistant to high temperatures and has a long lifespan. It is also easy to use and can be applied quickly and easily.
Some common references for polyester high temperature tape include 3M’s 425 and 440 series, Nitto Denko’s 983 and 988 series, and Avery Dennison’s AT series. These tapes are all designed to withstand high temperatures, typically above 200 degrees Fahrenheit. They are often used in applications such as masking during powder coating, electrical insulation, and heat sealing.
Best Polyester High Temperature Tape Resources