A right angle instrument cable is a cable that is used to connect an instrument to an amplifier or other audio device. The cable is typically made of shielded copper wire and has a male RCA connector on one end and a female RCA connector on the other. The cable is used to transfer the signal from the instrument to the amplifier without interference from outside sources. With so many products on the market, we’ve picked the top one’s for you.
Best Right Angle Instrument Cables
- Mogami GOLD INSTRUMENT-RR Guitar Pedal Effects and Instrument Cables provide crystal-clear tone and a drop-dead silent background. The top choice for wiring professional recording studios for decades, Mogami Gold Instrument Cables exhibit amazing clarity and preserve the unique personality of your instrument and effects.
- Engineered for the highest level of transparency, Mogami Gold Instrument Cables are constructed with a conductive polymer sub-shield, an Ultra High Density (UHD) spiral shield, and an oxygen-free copper (OFC) core. For musicians on the move, Mogami Gold Instrument Cables are also designed with a carbon impregnated PVC anti-static shield layer to prevent all handling noise.
- Wired with Mogami Guitar/Instrument High Impedance Cable, Mogami Gold Instrument Cables feature high definition sound ideal for use with acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar, keyboard, pedal effects, and other unbalanced instrument cable applications.
- This Mogami GOLD INSTRUMENT-03RR Guitar Pedal Effects Instrument Cable is a 3 foot length. The Mogami GOLD INSTRUMENT-RR Guitar Pedal Effects and Instrument Cable series is also available in 6, 10, and 18 inch lengths as well as 2, 6, 10, 18, and 25 foot lengths.
- Mogami Lifetime "No Excuses" Warranty: all brand new Mogami cables include Mogami's Limited Lifetime "No Excuses" Warranty to the original purchaser and are proudly supported by Mogami and their dedicated network of Authorized Resellers. Please reference the entirety of Mogami Cable's Limited Lifetime "No Excuses" Warranty specification for complete details.
- Our 30 ft guitar speaker cable uses high-purity copper core to bring lossless transmission, making the sound quality more pure
- DISENS professional guitar cable use Right Angle to Straight plugs to provide long service life and the best charge passability
- The 1/4'' instrument cable adopts a tweed woven jacket, which effectively reduces noise and electromagnetic interference. It is more wear-resistant than PVC and has a longer service life
- This amp speaker cable is fully compatible with devices equipped with standard 6.35mm (1/4") ports, such as electric bass, electric guitar,electoronic organ, microphone, electric keyboard, amplifier, piano and other professional electronic audio equipment
- Suitable for electric guitar, electric bass, electoronic organ, mixer, power amplifier, microphone, effector, decoder, equalizer and other electronic equipments
- High performance Instrument Cable
- Unique, high quality, Woven Outer Covering
- Gold Plated 1/4"-1/4" Right angle connectors
- IN=OUT TECHNOLOGY – Exclusive In=Out Technology combines low capacitance and top-quality construction for a cable with the purest signal transparency and the longest life possible.
- GOLD PLATED - 24k gold-plated plugs provide superior signal flow and corrosion resistance
- SHIELDING - Two layers of shielding provide noise rejection for quiet operation
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE - This D'Addario Cable has a limited lifetime guarantee to ensure customer satisfaction.
- D’ADDARIO ACCESSORIES - For over 20 years, D’Addario Accessories (formerly Planet Waves) has been leading the industry in innovative and problem-solving products that serve musicians worldwide. D’Addario Accessories are proudly made in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry.
- Durable: Built to last, our electric guitar cord is made with high-quality oxygen-free copper
- Flexible: Our supple guitar chord is designed to coil neatly, preventing twists and tangles
- Premium Quality: Designed with the finest materials, our electric guitar cable features 1/4" tips
- Low Noise: Double insulator shields for maximum isolation, our TS cable has low capacitance
- Braided Tweed: Our guitar cables are braided in a flexible tweed cloth jacket for durability
- Ideal for connecting an electric guitar, bass, or keyboard to an amplifier or PA system
- 23 AWG oxygen-free copper (OFC) center conductor for improved signal clarity
- OFC spiral shield and conductive PVC shield to block interference from outside sources
- 1/4-Inch Straight-to-Right Angle connectors; High-quality, noise-free, high-fidelity performance
- Reliable strength and flexibility with a braided black-and-gray tweed-cloth outer jacket; Backed by an Amazon Basics 1-Year Limited Warranty
- 🎸【Professional series stereo plug】 High quality gold plated 6.35mm jack 1/4 "TRS cable, this jumper USES 1/4" TRS to 1/4 "TRS male to male connector design. The instrument cable 10ft is ideal for connecting professional audio and DJ equipment such as studio listeners, synthesizers, speakers and the like (not including Classical acoustic guitar,)
- 🎸[Double-layer shielding net, conductor transmission]: gold-plated 6.35mm large three-core copper head+22AWG oxygen-free copper (OFC) center conductor contact+sensitive nerve wire, high-strength anti-oxidation and moisture.Unique high-density nylon shielding grid design,anti-interference,ensure that any damage caused by tension,bending and torsion is minimized,thereby effectively shielding signal interference, greatly reducing signal distortion and making the sound delicate and transparent
- 🎸[Strong Compatibility]: The quality cord is suitable for the devices of electric acoustic mixer, power amplifier, bass,ukulele, speaker, microphone, keyboard, pedal effector, electronic organ or drum, decoder, equalizer and other musical instrument with interface of 6.35mm diameter. Widely used in the field of smart-home devices, karaoke speaker, professional stage audio, etc.
- 🎸[Superior Durability, Flexibility and Safety]: 15000+ bend lifespan tested braid nylon jacket has better tensile strength and abrasion resistance than other stiff plastic jacket. Prevent twisting and tangle free. Akoada cord is more effective to ensure the safety of using and solve the noise electromagnetic interference problem.
- 🎸[High Performance, ]:Akoada 1/4 inch straight and right angle nickel-plated plug is anti-oxidant and excellent conductivity. The rotatable copper casing protect the soldered connections better, special internal rubber to prevent the core from vibrating. Those ensures a secure connection in any instrument, allows for many years of trouble free usage. Say bye to sound of electric current.
- Get that ideal sound! The 1/4 inch thickness of the plug offers the best possible sound transfer thanks to its quality shielding. No more interference, rustling and other unwanted noises when you play!
- Designed for excellence! The new In-Out technology ensures that there is minimal signal loss, as it ensures low capacitance. Perfect sound for an ideal price!
- Durable and efficient! The 3 ft long guitar cables will suit most of your needs with minimal sound loss. The right angle plug is ideal for pedalboards. These cables will serve you for years!
- Highest quality! The best cables are not determined by price, but by design and careful manufacturing. We ensure ideal sound without breaking the bank.
- OFC Insulator,provides enhanced signal transfer, provides a better conductivity and quality for guitar, bass, or other instruments playing.
- Lenth:Guitar Cable 1 ft (0.3m),High purity OFC core of cable, 6mm(0.23 inch) outer diameter, brings the cable strong and durable construction.
- Very nice, flexible cable!Package Quantity:3 Pieces
- Right Angle to Straight 1/4 inch metal connectors, ensures a secure connection in any instrument, pedal, or amp jack. L shape great fro on stage guitar stands.
- Suitable for mixer, power amplifier, microphone,electric guitar, electric bass and other electronic equipments. Widely used in the installation of smart home,professional stage audio, etc.
- High performance Instrument Cable
- 8mm high Quality Rubber Outer Covering
- 1/4"-1/4" Connector
- Clean Clear Signal To Your Amp - Our premium 1/4 inch cable is constructed with quality components and is hand-tested; the rating of 27pF/ft clearly transmits the signal with an uncolored tone giving you confidence in your equipment while performing
- No More Embarrassing Cable Failures - Our guitar 1/4 cable is constructed and tested to the highest quality standards allowing you to focus on your playing with confidence and giving you the satisfaction of delivering your best performance
- Get The Tone Sweet-Spot - Guitar wire capacitance can impact your tone; guitarist research suggests that the sweet-spot is 20 to 30 pF/ft; our rating of 27pF/ft gives you a clean, clear, uncolored tone transmitted from instrument to amp
- First-Class Quality - We aim to provide a high-quality electric guitar cable and an excellent customer experience while inspiring musicians to deliver a masterful performance and to craft a sound they can truly be proud to own
- Our Promise Of Quality - We are so confident of the quality of our premium cable that we offer a limited lifetime manufacturer warranty; this gives you peace of mind by knowing that you are covered if not completely satisfied with your purchase
- Electric guitar 1/4 cable connects your guitar, amplifier or other instrument with a 1/4 inch TS port; Guitar amp cable is compatible with audio equipment such as a Fender amp, guitar, bass, mandolin, keyboard, ukulele, or pedal board
- Braided cable jacket on this guitar cord provides a distinctive look; Flexible and lightweight patch cord is easy to coil and store when not in use; Inner PVC jacket encased in a black braided outer jacket increases the durability of these guitar cords
- Right angle instrument cable has a 90 degree end with a flexible cable jacket that resists kinking and lays flat for an easy installation; Rugged metal connectors of this durable guitar amp cord feature gold-plated tips and an easy-grip housing for superior signal transmission; Convenient right-angle plug aligns the cable snug against an amplifier to prevent a trip hazard
- Cost-effective 2-pack of guitar cables connects two instruments to a mixer or provides a spare guitar cable to take along to a performance gig with your guitar accessories
- Superior construction combines individual wire insulation with overall braided shielding to protect against EMI electromagnetic noise; quarter inch cables with oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors deliver pristine sound
- 【 4-Pack Instrument Cables】4-pack 1/4-inch TS right-angle to 1/4-inch TS right-angle instrument cables
- 【Cables With Oxygen-Free Copper Conductors】Instrument cable with oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors for signal clarity and Oxygen-free copper (OFC) spiral signal shield for flexibility and effective EMI and RFI rejection
- 【Total length: 15 feet】Total length (including the length of the 1/4-inch connectors): 15 feet
- 【Ultra Soft PVC Jacket】Ultra soft flexible PVC jacket with 6.0mm outer diameter
- 【Audio Signal Transmission Integrity】Signal wires and shielding layer made of pure oxygen-free copper for the audio signal transmission integrity and effectively reducing the ambient signal interference
- Heavy Duty Metal Connectors --- OTraki straight to right angle 1/4 inch TS guitar cord conductors is made of AWG22 OFC, provide low attenuation during the long distance transmission. Gold-plated plug is anti-oxidant and more excellent conductivity, the pure copper protector is rotatable to protect the soldered connections better
- Tweed Woven Nylon Insulate Jacket --- Our 3ft instrument cable used red+black / green+white tweed woven nylon jacket, more avoid abrasion than pvc, to ensure the use of safety and to solve the noise electromagnetic interference problem. And it has high tensile strength, can easy to folding for store
- Strong Compatibility --- The 1/4 inch (6.35mm) TS plug can into the audio device that interface of 6.35mm diamater, suitable for electric guitar, electric bass, electronic organ, mixer, power amplifier, effector, decoder, equalizer and other electronic audio equipment
- Well Performance --- Our guitar instrument cable has double shielded to reduce hum and noise, provide high stable performance and HIFI pristine sound when you perform in stage or bar. The both of straight and right angle plug can insert into guitar, you can choose it according to your device
- If you have any problems or any suggestion about our product, please contact us, we will reply you soon
- Oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductor for enhanced signal clarity
- Hi-density OFC Braided Shield for superior EMI and RFI Rejection
Best Right Angle Instrument Cables Buying Guides
Instrument cables are used to connect electronic musical instruments to amplifiers, effects pedals, and other devices. They are typically made of shielded cable with conductors that are insulated from each other and from the cable shield. The most common type of instrument cable has two conductors: a hot conductor and a ground conductor. The hot conductor carries the signal from the instrument to the amplifier, while the ground conductor helps to reduce noise and interference.
Right angle instrument cables are a type of instrument cable that has a 90-degree angle connector on one end. This type of connector is often used on electric guitars and basses, as it helps to keep the cable out of the way of the player’s hands. Right angle instrument cables are also available with other types of connectors, such as XLR and TRS connectors.
What are right angle instrument cables?
An instrument cable is a cable used to connect musical instruments to amplifiers, recording devices, and other equipment. The most common type of instrument cable is an unbalanced cable, which consists of two insulated conductors (a hot wire and a ground wire) and a shield. The hot wire carries the signal, while the ground wire provides a path for unwanted noise and interference to be ground away. The shield protects the hot and ground wires from interference.
Advantages of using right angle instrument cables
Instrument cables are designed to carry signals between musical instruments and amplifiers or other devices. They are typically shielded to protect the signal from interference, and the connectors are specially designed to minimize noise and maximize signal transfer. Right-angle connectors are often used on instruments with jacks mounted on the side or back of the instrument, to minimize the risk of the cable being accidentally pulled out.
How to use right angle instrument cables
To use right angle instrument cables, first make sure that the input jack is facing the correct way. Next, insert the cable into the input jack and tighten the connection. Finally, plug the other end of the cable into the output jack.
Tips for using right angle instrument cables
1. Be sure to use the correct type of cable for your instrument.
2. Make sure the cable is the correct length for your needs.
3. Be sure to use the correct connectors for your instrument and amplifier.
4. Be sure to route the cable correctly to avoid interference with other equipment.
5. Be sure to secure the cable properly to avoid damage or accidents.
How to store right angle instrument cables
When storing right angle instrument cables, it is important to make sure that they are not kinked or bent at sharp angles. The best way to do this is to coil them up loosely and then place them in a cable bag or box.
Right angle instrument cables are used to connect musical instruments to amplifiers or other devices. They are typically made of shielded cable with a male and female connector on each end. The angle of the connectors is 90 degrees, which allows for easy connection in tight spaces.
The most common resources of right angle instrument cables are copper and aluminum. These metals are used because they have a high conductivity and are durable.
Best Right Angle Instrument Cables Resources