Rosewood Solid Electric Guitars are high-quality electric guitars that are made with a rosewood body. Rosewood is a very dense wood that is often used in the construction of acoustic guitars. It is also a popular choice for electric guitars because it provides a rich, full sound. Rosewood Solid Electric Guitars are typically more expensive than other types of electric guitars, but they are worth the investment for serious guitarists. With so many products on the market, we’ve picked the top one’s for you.
Best Rosewood Solid Electric Guitars
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Single-coil Stratocaster neck and middle pickups, humbucking bridge pickup
- Thin and lightweight body
- 6-saddle hardtail bridge
- Satin finish neck
- With a shorter 22.75” string Scale, small neck profile and a downsized ¾ size Body this Squier is an excellent fit for the youth
- On the go and short on space, this Squier mini is a great travel companion
- Chord with comfort and bend strings with ease from this ‘C’ shaped satin finished neck, 20 Medium jumbo Frets and modern 9.5 Fingerboard radius
- Explore various tones from rich bass to cutting Treble sounds from the 3 single coils pickups, one tone control, master volume and the 5 way Pick up selector switch
- Enjoy maximum playability with various string gauges via the adjustable truss rod and the Chrome fully adjustable Fixed to Body ‘Hard tail’ Bridge
- Basswood Body w/ Maple Neck
- SGR by Floyd Rose Trem System
- Schecter Diamond Plus Pickups
- Chrome Hardware
- Rosewood Fingerboard w/Dot inlay
- 🎸：The blue glitter sparkling in the sun is as beautiful as the sparkling lake
- 🎸：The classic shape and integrated design are still all the rage after the test of time.
- 🎸：A complete set of kits, one-time purchase is simple and convenient, no need to buy a guitar bag and stereo, we have prepared it for you
- 🎸：The rosewood fingerboard is inlaid with shells, a classic match, retaining the texture of the wood itself, echoing the white shells
- 🎸：Exquisite quality is our original intention, CE certification guarantees that each of our guitars are exquisite works of art Spare: The mahogany body reduces the weight while ensuring the quality, allowing you to hold longer and more comfortable
- GRX Maple Neck
- Poplar Body/ Quilted Art Grain Top
- Medium frets
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Pearl Dot Inlay
- The MUSI Capricorn Classic Baby Blue features an impressive craftsmanship matched with details that will bring you extra satisfaction. Designed from the ground up with modern players at heart, this instrument will take your mojo and inspiration into the 21st century. Cuban Sunburst is Glossy Finish. Antique Butter, Baby Pink and Baby Blue are Matte Finish.
- 【Roasted Maple Neck and Selected Alder Body】Roasted maple neck provides excellent stability and gorgeous caramel finish. The Alder wood used for the body was carefully selected for its sonic properties and lightweight.
- 【Hand Polished Stainless Steel Frets】Stainless steel frets provide unmatched durability and smooth playing surface for nice and easy bends. Each fret ends are also rounded and hand-dressed to achieve the best playing experience.
- 【Slim C Neck Profile and Compound Radius】The Capricorn sports a unique Slim C compound neck profile along with a 9.5” to 12” compound fingerboard radius, providing excellent playability for both chording and soloing.
- 【Truss Rod Made Easy】Adjust your neck without trouble with the two-action wheel at the bottom of the neck.
- Fast, slim Maple neck
- T102 tremolo Bridge
- High output Infinity R pickups
- Set-in Neck AX style electric guitar DIY Kits
- Explorer style mahogany body and drilled cavities
- Shaped headstock, with 6 machine heads' holes
- Brightly Chrome color control knob and hardwares
- All cavity drilled for pickups and control knbobs
- Left Handed Design
- Alder Solid-Body Electric Guitar
- Comfortable Profile Maple Neck
- Extended 22 Fret Rosewood Fingerboard
- Midnight Blue Gloss Finish
- Paulownia body with natural finish and bolt-on construction
- 25.5-inch scale, 24-fret maple neck with rosewood fingerboard and dot inlays
- Dual Dean humbuckers with volume and tone controls, three-way toggle
- Dean vintage tremolo bridge
- Dean diecast tuning machines
- GRX Maple Neck
- Poplar Body
- Rosewood Fretboard w/White Dot Inlay
- Medium Frets
- FAT-6 Tremolo Bridge
- Perfect single cut body, curved surface that with Matt black design
- The original Grover 18:1 ratio tuning pegs make the tuning accurate and fast.
- Mahogany body，Mahogany neck on C+U shape，superior materials create high-quality products.
- Rectangle pearl inlay on rosewood fingerboard.
- Customized humbucker pickup, powerful performance, can adapt to almost all players.
- Beveled Body
- AX Maple neck
- 2 Volume / 2 Tone
- 【Latest Technology & Creation】The GTRS electric guitar is equipped with an Intelligent Processor System that is designed to function with and be controlled by its dedicated mobile App to offer seamless integration of traditional guitar features and modern digital simulation technology
- 【Intelligent Processor System】 includes 9 classic guitar simulations, 126 guitar effects, 40 drum grooves, 10 metronome variations, and an 80-second looper. All settings can be quickly edited through the GTRS App.
- 【Super-Knob & GWF4 Wireless Footswitch (purchased separately)】 enable quick preset changes during a live performance, and the built-in chargeable & replaceable battery frees you from low battery anxiety. Guitarists can even use a single OTG cable to set up a live stream while performing.
- 【For Guitar Beginners & Pros】With GTRS Intelligent Guitar, guitarists don't have to bring or buy so many pedals and equipment, or hurriedly switch pedal settings for a show. After setting all presets in the GTRS guitar and/or Footswitch, players can quickly switch between all presets on the fly without fiddling with their pedals, phones, or tablets.
- 【Two Types of Usage】When the GTRS Intelligent System is turned off, all the functionality of a "normal" guitar remains and it can still be plugged into your favorite amp, pedals, or effects unit.
- neck type: Wizard III Maple neck body: Mahogany body fretboard: Rosewood fretboard w/Off-set white dot inlay fret: Jumbo frets bridge: Fixed bridge neck pickup: Quantum (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic) bridge pickup: Quantum (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic) hardware color: Cosmo black Case sold separately
- Ibanez' marvel of form and function, the S Series, continues to evolve for today's player
- Cloaked in a dramatic burst finish, a rosewood fingerboard features jumbo frets
- Lurking beneath the S Series graceful 3-D shape is mahogany specifically chosen for S Series instruments
- Light enough to amaze in terms of comfort, heavy enough to provide the tone and sustain that players expect from the S Series
Best Rosewood Solid Electric Guitars Buying Guides
Rosewood is a tropical hardwood with a rich, dark color and a beautiful grain. It’s often used in high-end furniture and musical instruments because of its unique appearance and durability.
Rosewood solid electric guitars are some of the most popular and iconic instruments on the market. They’re known for their rich, full sound and beautiful aesthetic. If you’re looking for a high-quality, durable and stylish electric guitar, a rosewood model is a great option.
What are rosewood solid electric guitars?
Rosewood solid electric guitars are made from a single piece of wood, typically rosewood, and have a solid body. They are typically used for jazz and blues music.
The benefits of rosewood solid electric guitars
Some benefits of rosewood solid electric guitars include their tone, which is often described as being warm and full, as well as their beauty. Rosewood is also a very durable wood, so guitars made from it can last for many years.
The features of rosewood solid electric guitars
Some features of rosewood solid electric guitars include a rosewood body, maple neck, rosewood fretboard, and two humbucking pickups. Rosewood is a hardwood with a fine grain, and it is often used for the construction of musical instruments because of its unique acoustic properties. Rosewood guitars have a warm, full sound with plenty of midrange.
The different types of rosewood solid electric guitars
There are four main types of rosewood used for solid electric guitars: Indian rosewood, Brazilian rosewood, Madagascar rosewood, and African blackwood.
Indian rosewood is the most common type of rosewood used for electric guitars. It is dark brown in color with black streaks running through it. Indian rosewood is very hard and dense, making it ideal for guitar necks and fingerboards.
Brazilian rosewood is another type of rosewood used for electric guitars. It is brown or reddish-brown in color with black streaks running through it. Brazilian rosewood is very hard and dense, making it ideal for guitar necks and fingerboards.
Madagascar rosewood is another type of rosewood used for electric guitars. It is reddish-brown in color with black streaks running through it. Madagascar rosewood is very hard and dense, making it ideal for guitar necks and fingerboards.
African blackwood is another type of rosewood used for electric guitars. It is black in color with black streaks running through it. African blackwood is very hard and dense, making it ideal for guitar necks and fingerboards.
The prices of rosewood solid electric guitars
The average price of a rosewood solid electric guitar is $3,000.
The best rosewood solid electric guitars
Some of the best rosewood solid electric guitars on the market include the Gibson Les Paul Standard, the Fender Stratocaster, and the PRS Custom 24. These guitars are all built with high-quality materials and craftsmanship, and they each have their own unique sound. Ultimately, the best rosewood solid electric guitar for you is the one that feels and sounds the best to you.
The conclusion of rosewood solid electric guitars is that they are durable, have a great sound, and are easy to play. They are also a great investment because they will last for many years and will never go out of style.
Best Rosewood Solid Electric Guitars Resources