SPST stands for Single Pole, Single Throw. A SPST solid state relay is a switch that controls an electrical circuit using a semiconductor instead of a mechanical switch. This type of relay is often used in applications where space is limited, such as in computers and other electronic equipment. With so many products on the market, we’ve picked the top one’s for you.
Best SPST Solid State Relays
- Control voltage: 3-32vdc
- Contact form: spst
- Contact voltage: 280Vac and contact current: 2A
- 4-Pin package and terminal type: solder lead
- Size: 1.4"L x 0.3"W x 1.5"H
- 40A Solid State Relay Specifications:Load Voltage: 24-380VAC
- Load Current: 40A
- Input Voltage: DC 3-32V
- Heat Sink Mounting Thread Diameter (Approx.) : 0.5cm / 0.19"
- Heat Sink Total Size (Approx.) : 8 x 4.9 x 4.9cm / 3.1" x 1.9" x 1.9" (L * W * T )
- Control voltage: 3-32VDC
- Contact form: SPST
- Size: 1.4"L x 0.3"W x 0.9"H
- Terminal type: Solder lead
- Product name: solid state module relay SSR-40DA, 3-32VDC/24-380VAC.
- SSR Application: with a switch no spark, no noise,high switching speed,anti-corrosion,moisture-proof,anti-vibration,long life.high reliability,electromagnetic compatibility and other characteristics.
- Solid state relay ideal for automatic process control application, a must component for temperature controller and other machinery control system.
- Especially suitable for corrosion, moisture, dust, and other harsh environments, and frequent switching the occasion, AC contactor is updated alternative.
- High reliabily, compact size, a great part for temperature controller and other machinery control system.
- SSR-40AA Solid State Relay 40A AC to AC
- Input: AC 80-250V, Load: AC 24-380V
- Material: Metal, Electronic Components
- Item size: 60*45*23mm
- Package: 1x Solid State Relay
- Input : DC 3-32V;
- Output : AC 24-380V
- Solid State Relay
- Type : SSR-40DA
- 1 x Solid State Relay
- ♥【What You Get】Each package With 2 mini bag of thermal grease which apply on the back of the SSR to make the temperature dissipate faster.
- ♥ Product Name: solid state module relay SSR-25DA, 3-32VDC/24-480VAC ; Current & Frequency:25A,50/60Hz.
- ♥ Total size (approximate):58 x 45 x 32mm/2.3" x 1.8" x 1.26" (l*w*t); Net weight:116g; Material:metal, plastic, electronic parts.
- ♥ SSR Application: with a switch no spark, no noise,high switching speed,anti-corrosion,moisture-proof,anti-vibration,long life.high reliability,electromagnetic compatibility and other characteristics.
- ♥ Solid state relay ideal for automatic process control application, a must component for temperature controller and other machinery control system.
- Product Name : General Purpose Relay; Model : JQC-3F
- Coil Voltage : DC 3V;Contact : AC 240V/7A 125V/10A DC 28V/10A 10A/28V
- Pin Quantity : 5 Pin; Size (Approx.) : 1.8 x 1.4 x 1.9cm / 0.7" x 0.6" x 0.7"(L*W*T)
- Color : Blue; Weight : 93g
- Package Content : 10 x General Purpose Relay
- Price For: EachOrder Unit: Each 1 Contact Configuration:: SPST-NO Control Voltage DC Max:: 32 Control Voltage DC Min:: 4 Control Voltage Max:: 32 Control Voltage Min:: 4 Control Voltage Range:: 4V DC to 32V DC Load Current:: 20 Operating Voltage Max:: 600 Operating Voltage Min:: 48 Relay Terminals:: Screw SVHC:: No SVHC (17-Dec-2014) Switching Mode:: Zero Crossing
- Thick Film Hybrid Construction
- High Current Thyristor for 100A Surge Capability
- 4KV Optical Isolation
- Available in Upright Package
- Contact Form - Relay: SPST-NO; Voltage Output: 24 to 280VAC; Heat Sink: Not Included
- Special attention: The current of this product is 10A for a long time.A large heat sink or fan need to be added.Model: SSR-25DA Solid State Relay 25A DC to AC
- Input voltage: 3-32V DC Output voltage: 24-380V AC
- Output current: 25A(≤50%); Working Voltage: 250V;
- Item size: 6.2 x 4.5 x 2.3cm/ 2.4 x 1.8 x 0.9inch(L*W*H)
- Package Content: 2 x Solid State Relay
- Control voltage: 3-32vdc and contact form: spst
- Contact voltage: 280Vac and contact current: 6A
- Size: 1.4"L x 0.3"W x 0.9"H
- 4-Pin package and agency approvals: ce
- Terminal type: solder lead
- Material: Metal,Electrical Parts
- Net Weight: 192g
- Model: LSR1-1-240DD Solid State Relay 40A DC to DC
- Input voltage: 5-32VDC; Output voltage: 12-250VDC; Max Load Current: 40A
- Package Content: 1 x SSR, 1 x heatsink
- SSR-40DA 40A 250V Solid State Relay Alloy Heat Sink
- Model: SSR-40DA
- Input voltage: 3-32V DC
- Output voltage: 24-380V AC
- Control Method: DC to AC
Best SPST Solid State Relays Buying Guides
A solid state relay (SSR) is an electronic switching device that switches on or off in response to an external control signal. The control signal can be DC or AC. The output of the SSR can be AC or DC. SSRs are used in a wide variety of applications, including:
– Renewable energy
What is a SPST Solid State Relay?
A relay is an electrically operated switch. It consists of a set of input terminals for a single or multiple control signals, and a set of operating contact terminals. The switch may have any number of contacts in multiple contact forms, such as make contacts, break contacts, or change-over contacts. Solid state relays control electrical circuits with no moving parts, instead using a semiconductor device to perform switching. A solid state relay uses low power to control an output device that requires higher power. They are used in applications where mechanical relays would be unsuitable, such as high-speed switching, high-temperature environments, or where long life and consistent performance are required.
How does a SPST Solid State Relay work?
The solid state relay, or SSR, is an electronic switching device that has no moving parts, unlike an electromechanical relay. It consists of a sensor which responds to an input control signal, a solid state electronic switch which is activated by the sensor, and a coupling mechanism to enable the switch to control the load. The main advantages of an SSR over an electromechanical relay are that it has no moving parts, is much smaller, can switch faster, and can control higher voltages and currents.
Advantages of using a SPST Solid State Relay
There are many advantages of using solid state relays (SSRs) over conventional electromechanical relays (EMRs). Some of the advantages include:
– SSRs are much smaller in size and weight than EMRs
– SSRs have no moving parts, so they are much more resistant to shock and vibration
– SSRs can switch much faster than EMRs
– SSRs can handle much higher currents than EMRs
– SSRs have a much longer life span than EMRs
Disadvantages of using a SPST Solid State Relay
Some disadvantages of using a relay of SPST solid state relays include:
-They are not well suited for high current applications.
-They have a relatively slow response time.
-They are not as rugged or durable as other types of relays.
Applications of SPST Solid State Relays
Some common applications for SPST solid state relays include switching lights and motors on and off, controlling the flow of electricity to sensitive electronic equipment, and regulating the power supply in computers and other digital devices.
How to choose a SPST Solid State Relay
When choosing a solid state relay, it is important to consider the input voltage, the load voltage, the load current, and the on-state resistance. The input voltage is the voltage that will be applied to the control terminal of the relay, and the load voltage is the voltage that will be applied to the load. The load current is the maximum current that can flow through the relay, and the on-state resistance is the resistance of the relay when the relay is turned on.
A solid state relay (SSR) is an electronic switching device that controls the ON/OFF state of an electrical load. SSRs consist of a sensor which senses the ON/OFF state of the control signal, a solid state electronic switch which controls the ON/OFF state of the load, and a coupling mechanism to connect the control signal to the solid state switch.
SSRs can be used to control AC or DC loads, and are available in a variety of package styles and control input types. The most common type of SSR is the zero-cross SSR, which controls AC loads. Zero-cross SSRs turn the load ON at the zero-crossing point of the AC waveform, which reduces the inrush current and eliminates electrical noise. Other types of SSRs include phase-cut SSRs, which can be used to control AC or DC loads; DC-powered SSRs, which are used to control DC loads; and optically-coupled SSRs, which are used to isolate the control signal from the load.
The main advantages of solid state relays over mechanical relays are that they have no moving parts, which makes them more reliable and resistant to shock and vibration; they can switch loads very quickly; they can be used to control AC or DC loads; and they are available in a variety of package styles and control input types.
Best SPST Solid State Relays Resources