Yes, the Pampered Chef air fryer does come with a basket. The basket allows you to easily put food in and take it out of the air fryer. The basket design also promotes maximum air circulation around the food for quick and even cooking.
Details on the Pampered Chef Air Fryer Basket
The Pampered Chef air fryer has a 2.5 quart removable non-stick basket. The basket has an open design to allow air to freely circulate around the food. There is also a cool touch handle so you can safely remove the hot basket after cooking.
Some key features of the Pampered Chef air fryer basket include:
- 2.5 quart capacity
- Non-stick coating
- Open basket weave design
- Cool touch handle
- Dishwasher safe
The basket is designed to fit perfectly in the Pampered Chef air fryer. It slides smoothly in and out of the air fryer chamber. The non-stick coating prevents food from sticking for easy cleanup.
Benefits of the Air Fryer Basket
There are several benefits to using an air fryer with a basket:
- Maximizes Airflow – The basket promotes air circulation from all sides so food cooks evenly.
- Easy to Use – You can quickly check, flip or remove food during cooking.
- Versatile Cooking – The basket fits a good amount of food yet keeps items separate.
- Quick Cleanup – The non-stick basket cleans up easily after use.
The basket design is really the key to how air fryers can cook food that tastes fried using little or no oil. The ample air circulation crisps up the food’s exterior just like deep frying.
What Can You Cook in the Basket?
The Pampered Chef air fryer basket is designed to handle a wide variety of foods. Here are some of the many things you can cook using the air fryer basket:
|French fries||Cut potatoes into equal sized fries. Rinse, pat dry and coat with oil before air frying.|
|Chicken wings/drumettes||Coat with oil, spices or batter before cooking.|
|Chicken nuggets||Brush store-bought or homemade nuggets with oil before cooking.|
|Fish fillets or sticks||Brush fish with oil and breadcrumbs before air frying.|
|Onion rings||Dip onion rings in batter before cooking.|
|Vegetables||Toss veggies in oil and seasonings prior to air frying.|
The 2.5 quart basket can hold around 24 ounces of food at a time. You may need to cook foods in batches for larger recipes or families.
Using the Removable Basket
Using the removable basket in the Pampered Chef air fryer is very straightforward:
- Apply any oil or coatings to food first.
- Place prepared food in the basket, being careful not to overfill.
- Slide basket into the air fryer and set cooking time and temperature.
- Check food occasionally during cooking and flip or shake basket if needed.
- When cooking is done, safely remove hot basket from fryer.
- Transfer cooked food from basket to a plate or bowl.
The basket is easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher after cooking. Be sure it is completely dry before the next use.
The removable non-stick basket is an integral part of the Pampered Chef air fryer design. The basket allows you to cook a variety of crunchy and delicious foods with little or no oil. Following a few simple tips will ensure you get the most out of the air fryer basket.