If you’re in the mood for something sweet and cozy, Pillsbury Cinnabon rolls are a delicious treat that you can enjoy in the comfort of your own home. These easy-to-make cinnamon rolls are perfect for breakfast, a mid-afternoon snack, or dessert. They’re soft, fluffy, and loaded with cinnamon sugar with a creamy icing on top. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to make Pillsbury Cinnabon rolls in just a few simple steps!
– 1 can Pillsbury Grands! Cinnabon cinnamon rolls
– 1/2 cup heavy cream
1. Preheat your oven to the temperature listed on the Pillsbury Cinnabon cinnamon rolls.
2. Pop open the package of cinnamon rolls and take them out of the container.
3. Grab a baking dish that’s the right size for the number of cinnamon rolls you’re making. For example, if you’re making all five rolls, a 9-inch square or round baking dish should work fine.
4. Place the cinnamon rolls in the baking dish, making sure to separate them so they’re not touching.
5. Pour the heavy cream over the cinnamon rolls, spreading it evenly so the rolls are completely covered.
6. Bake the cinnamon rolls in the oven for the amount of time listed on the Pillsbury Cinnabon cinnamon rolls package, or until they’re golden brown and cooked through.
7. Once the cinnamon rolls are done baking, remove them from the oven and allow them to cool for a few minutes.
8. While the cinnamon rolls are cooling, begin preparing the icing. The icing should come packaged with the cinnamon rolls.
9. To prepare the icing, simply twist the top off the container and microwave it for a few seconds until it’s slightly melted. Then, stir the icing until it’s smooth.
10. Once the cinnamon rolls have cooled to the point where they’re still warm but not hot, pour the icing over the top of them, spreading it evenly so that each roll gets some.
11. Allow the icing to cool and harden for a few minutes before serving.
Tips and Tricks
– For an even more decadent treat, you can add chopped pecans, raisins, or another favorite topping to the cinnamon rolls before baking.
– If you don’t have heavy cream, you can substitute milk or a non-dairy milk such as almond milk.
– Be sure to keep an eye on the cinnamon rolls as they bake to make sure they don’t burn.
Making Pillsbury Cinnabon rolls is a super simple process that can be done quickly and easily with just a few basic ingredients. These cinnamon rolls are perfect for any occasion and are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. By following the instructions in this guide, you’ll be able to create delicious, fluffy, and cinnamon-packed rolls that will impress your friends and family. So why not try making them today and enjoy the tasty rewards?
Can you leave unbaked cinnamon rolls in the fridge overnight?
Yes, you can leave unbaked cinnamon rolls in the fridge overnight. If you’re prepping cinnamon rolls for a big breakfast or brunch, there are times when you want to get a head start on the process and refrigerate the unbaked rolls overnight. This can help to save some time the next morning and make the rolls easy to bake when you are ready without sacrificing taste and quality.
Keeping cinnamon roll dough in the fridge means that you’re slowing down the yeast to get the dough ready for the next day. Overnight in the fridge, the dough will ferment and rest, which allow it to develop flavor and texture. This can often lead to fluffier, more flavorful cinnamon rolls.
However, it’s essential to keep in mind that the longer the dough is refrigerated, the more the filling might liquefy and seep out of the rolls. This may happen to some extent anyway, so there is no need to panic.
When refrigerating the cinnamon rolls overnight, make sure to cover the dough tightly with plastic wrap or a lid to prevent it from drying out. You should also place them in the fridge immediately after you finish prepping them. This helps to control the growth of bacteria and maintain the freshness of the dough.
When you’re ready to bake the cinnamon rolls, remove the plastic wrap, preheat the oven, and let the dough come to room temperature while your oven is heating up. Once the oven is heated, bake the cinnamon rolls according to the recipe’s instructions.
Keeping cinnamon roll dough in the fridge overnight is a great way to save time and have fresh, flavorful cinnamon rolls in the morning. Ensure that you cover the dough tightly, and do not refrigerate for more than 24 hours to avoid too much seepage of the filling.