Figuring out if an Aries man has a crush on you can be tricky. Aries men are known for being confident, independent, and a bit shy when it comes to expressing their feelings. However, there are some telltale signs that can help reveal if an Aries man is crushing on you.
He Acts Differently Around You
One of the biggest giveaways that an Aries man likes you is if he behaves differently when he’s around you compared to when he’s with other people. Here are some personality shifts to look out for:
- He seems nervous and fumbles over his words
- He tries to impress you or show off
- He asks you lots of questions about yourself
- He makes more eye contact with you
- He smiles and laughs more in your presence
These changes in his normal behavior are signs that he feels a connection with you and is trying to get your attention and win you over.
He Finds Excuses to Be Near You
If an Aries man has a crush, he’ll look for reasons to be physically close to you or spend time interacting. Notice if he does any of the following:
- Hangs around you during group outings or parties
- Always sits or stands next to you when possible
- Touches you frequently in subtle ways, like brushing against you or briefly putting a hand on your arm/back
- Offers to help you with tasks or projects
- Makes plans with you and always says yes when you invite him to do something
An Aries man who goes out of his way to be near you is likely trying to gauge whether you share his attraction.
He Opens Up to You
Since Aries men are usually independent and slow to open up emotionally, if one shares personal details or confides in you, it signals he feels comfortable being vulnerable around you. Notice if he:
- Tells you about his goals, fears, or insecurities
- Asks for your advice or opinion on private matters
- Shares memories from his childhood or interesting facts about himself
- Seems interested when you open up to him as well
This mutual sharing of your deeper thoughts and feelings creates intimacy and bonding between you.
He Flirts with You
An Aries man won’t come right out and confess he likes you, but he will show it by flirting. He may:
- Make lots of eye contact and hold your gaze longer than usual
- Find excuses to touch you playfully or brush up against you
- Make cheeky or provocative jokes when you’re together
- Compliment your appearance frequently
- Bring you small gifts like your favorite snack or coffee
He’s trying to charm you, make you laugh, and get closer while assessing if you respond positively to his advances.
He Acts Protective of You
The masculine and assertive Aries man goes into knight-in-shining-armor mode when he’s crushing. He may:
- Jump to help you whenever you need anything
- Get concerned about your safety or well-being
- Offer you advice to avoid risks
- Stand up for you if others are treating you poorly
- Remember small details about you and your preferences
This caring protective instinct comes out when he’s falling for someone and thinking of you as “his.”
He Gets Jealous Easily
Possessiveness and jealousy come out when an Aries man feels threatened that he may lose the affections of his crush. Look for signs like:
- Sulking or acting grumpy when you talk to other guys
- Interrogating you about guys you’re chatting/texting with
- Making snippy remarks about other guys you know
- Trying to monopolize your time and attention
This envy shows he considers you someone special that he wants for himself.
He Hints About the Future
An Aries man who sees long-term potential with you will drop hints about his interest in a committed future together. Notice if he:
- Makes jokes or offhand comments about you two dating
- Talks about wanting you to meet his friends/family
- Discusses plans like concerts, trips, or events he’d enjoy going to with you
- Shares his ambitions for career, travel goals, dream home – picturing you by his side
These are all subtle signs he’s imagining you as a couple and sizing up your compatibility.
How You Can Be Sure He’s Crushing
Once you’ve noticed some of the signs above, here are a few guaranteed ways to confirm if the Aries guy is truly falling for you:
- Ask Around – See if his friends seem to know about his interest or can share insight into the way he talks about you.
- Flirt Back – Reciprocate some of his flirty gestures like touching his arm or complimenting him to observe his reaction.
- Plan Solo Time – Invite him to hang out one-on-one to see if sparks fly when it’s just the two of you.
- Confess Your Interest – Being direct about how you feel is likely the fastest path to get him to admit his true desires.
Taking the initiative to get closer or have a heart-to-heart chat often inspires an Aries man to open up about the crush he’s been trying to conceal.
An Aries man who is crushing will display affectionate behaviors like protectiveness, flirtation, wanting to be near you, and subtle jealousy when other suitors are around. He’ll open up emotionally and try to learn everything about you, signaling that he wants to move beyond casual friendship. By reciprocating and making your feelings clear, you’re likely to get an Aries man who is smitten with you admit how he truly feels.